The Seattle U Redhawks (5-5) are at home in WAC play against the Utah Valley Wolverines (2-4) on Friday, January 15, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The Redhawks are 2-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The point total is set at 139.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Utah Valley (+2)||Over (139.5)||Utah Valley 73 Seattle U 69|
- In 30% of their games this year (three of 10 chances), the Redhawks and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 139.5 points.
- Utah Valley has played in six games this season (out of six total matchups — 100% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 139.5 points.
- The Redhawks and the Wolverines combine to average 3.7 more points per game than the over/under of 139.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.4 more points per game (143.9) than this game’s total of 139.5 points.
- The Redhawks average point total in outings this year is 133, 6.5 points less than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Wolverines this year is 14.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Seattle U Betting Information
- Seattle U has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering three times in six contests.
- The Redhawks have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -2 or higher.
- Redhawks games have played to the total or above 3 times in 6 games this season.
Utah Valley Betting Information
- Utah Valley has a losing record against the spread, going 2-3 ATS (covering only 40% of the time).
- When they play as at least 2-point underdogs, the Wolverines have a record ATS of 0-1.
- Utah Valley has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 60% of matchups this season (3 out of 5 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||140.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-85 SEA|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-50 SEA|
|2/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-68 UTAHV|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-78 UTAHV|
Seattle U Leaders
- The Redhawks scoring leader is Riley Grigsby, who averages 18.6 per contest to go with 5.2 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Emeka Udenyi is Seattle U’s leading rebounder, grabbing 7.8 per game, while Darrion Trammell is its best passer, averaging 6.3 assists in each contest.
- Grigsby paces his teammates on the Redhawks with 2.3 made threes per game.
- Trammell and Jared Pearre lead Seattle U on the defensive end, with Trammell leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Pearre in blocks averaging 1.4 per contest.
Utah Valley Leaders
- Jamison Overton racks up 18.5 points per game to be the top scorer for the Wolverines.
- Utah Valley’s leader in rebounds is Fardaws Aimaq with 15.2 per game, and its leader in assists is Trey Woodbury with 4.6 per game.
- Woodbury makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wolverines, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
- Utah Valley’s leader in steals is Overton (1.7 per game), and its leader in blocks is Aimaq (1.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found