The Fairfield Stags (1-8) are expected to continue a four-game losing streak when they host the Siena Saints (1-0) as 8.5-point underdogs at 4:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 10, 2021 at Webster Bank Arena. The matchup has a point total of 128.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Saints and their opponents scored at least 128.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 22 of 30 outings (73.3%) last year.
- Fairfield and its opponents combined to score at least 128.5 points in eight of 32 games (25%) last season.
- These two teams averaged a combined 130.2 points per game last year, 1.7 more points than the over/under of 128.5 set for this game.
- The Saints and the Stags saw their opponents average a combined 2.1 more points per game last season than the point total of 128.5 set in this game.
- The average total the Saints had set in games last season was 11.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Stags last year was 7.6 points less than this game’s over/under.
Siena Betting Information
- Siena did not perform well against the spread last season, posting a 14-15 record.
- When favored by at least 8.5 points, the Saints performed well against the spread, putting together a 2-1 mark.
- Siena more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 11 times in 29 contests (37.9%).
Fairfield Betting Information
- Fairfield has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 2-6 ATS.
- The Stags and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 5 of 8 (62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Siena||-9||127||-500||+368||Regular Season||74-58 SIENA|
|2/23/2020||Siena||-3.5||126.5||-181||+147||Regular Season||62-59 SIENA|
|2/7/2020||Siena||-8||128.5||-396||+301||Regular Season||65-49 SIENA|
|2/4/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-50 SIENA|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||57-48 SIENA|
- Jalen Pickett scored 15.1 points and distributed 6.0 assists per game last season.
- Manny Camper pulled down 10.4 rebounds per game while also scoring 13.7 points a contest.
- Pickett averaged 2.0 made shots per game from downtown a season ago.
- Pickett was a standout on the defensive end last season, collecting 1.0 steal and 1.1 blocks per contest.
- Taj Benning is the top scorer for the Stags with 12.9 points per game. He also adds 4.2 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game to his stats.
- Chris Maidoh has a stat line of 6.5 rebounds, 4.5 points and 0.7 assists per game for Fairfield to take the top rebound spot on the team. Caleb Green has the top spot for assists with 3.1 per game, adding 8.6 points and 2.5 rebounds per matchup.
- Jake Wojcik’s 2.0 made threes per game lead the Stags.
- Jesus Cruz (1.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for Fairfield while Maidoh (0.7 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found