The Fairfield Stags (1-7) will try to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Siena Saints (0-0) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at Webster Bank Arena as 9-point underdogs. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 129.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Saints and their opponents combined to score more than 129.5 points in 70% of their outings last season (21 of 30 opportunities).
- Fairfield and its opponents added up to score at least 129.5 points in 18.8% of their games last season (six of 32 chances).
- These two teams averaged a combined 130.2 points per game last year, 0.7 more points than the over/under of 129.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams averaged a combined 130.6 points per game last season, 1.1 more than the over/under for this game.
- The average point total for Saints games last year was 10.4 more points than the over/under of 129.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Stags games last season was 8.6 fewer points than the point total of 129.5 in this outing.
Siena Betting Information
- Siena struggled against the spread, going 14-15 last year.
- The Saints posted a winning mark of 2-1 against the spread when the line was -9 or greater.
- The Saints combined with their opponents to go over the total in 11 of 29 contests last season, a rate of 37.9%
Fairfield Betting Information
- Fairfield has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 2-5 ATS.
- In the majority of Stags games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (4 out of 7 games, 57.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/23/2020||Siena||-3.5||126.5||-181||+147||Regular Season||62-59 SIENA|
|2/7/2020||Siena||-8||128.5||-396||+301||Regular Season||65-49 SIENA|
|2/4/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-50 SIENA|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||57-48 SIENA|
- Jalen Pickett scored 15.1 points and distributed 6.0 assists per game last season.
- Manny Camper pulled down 10.4 boards per game while also scoring 13.7 points a contest.
- Pickett knocked down threes at a rate of 2.0 per game a season ago.
- Pickett averaged 1.0 steal and 1.1 rejections per game last season.
- Taj Benning is the top scorer for the Stags with 12.9 points per game. He also tacks on 4.2 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Fairfield leaders in rebounding and assists are Chris Maidoh with 6.5 rebounds per game (he also adds 4.5 points and 0.7 assists per game) and Caleb Green with 3.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 8.6 points and 2.5 rebounds per game).
- Jake Wojcik provides the bulk of the Stags’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.0 threes per game to pace the team.
- Fairfield’s leader in steals is Jesus Cruz (1.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Maidoh (0.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found