Two hot teams hit the court when the South Dakota State Jackrabbits (9-3) host the South Dakota Coyotes (8-6) on Friday, February 5, 2021 at 8:30 PM ET. The Coyotes are 6.5-point underdogs and will try to keep their four-game win streak going against the Jackrabbits, winners of four straight. The point total for the matchup is set at 150.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|South Dakota State||-6.5||-110||-111||150||-114||-108||-292||228|
|South Dakota State (-6.5)||Under (150)||South Dakota State 78 South Dakota 70|
- In 66.7% of their games this season (eight of 12 chances), the Jackrabbits and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 150 points.
- South Dakota and its opponents have added up to score more than 150 points in 28.6% of their matchups this year (four of 14 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 2.5 more points per game (152.5) than this game’s total of 150 points.
- The Jackrabbits and the Coyotes have seen their opponents average a combined 6.4 less points per game than the over/under of 150 set in this matchup.
- The Jackrabbits average point total in outings this season is 152.5, 2.5 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Coyotes games this season have averaged an over/under of 143.6 points, 6.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
South Dakota State Betting Information
- The Jackrabbits have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 6-5 record.
- The Jackrabbits have posted a losing record of 3-4 against the spread when the spread is -6.5 or bigger.
- The Jackrabbits and their opponents have gone over the total in 7 of 11 games (63.6%) this season.
South Dakota Betting Information
- South Dakota has covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 5-7-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 6.5-point underdogs, the Coyotes have a record ATS of 2-2.
- South Dakota and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 7 of 13 (53.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/12/2020||South Dakota State||-11||147||-730||+503||Regular Season||91-78 SDAK|
|2/23/2020||South Dakota State||-6.5||155||-286||+225||Regular Season||85-80 SDKST|
|1/19/2020||South Dakota||-2||149||-135||+110||Regular Season||99-84 SDAK|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||94-89 SDKST|
|1/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-61 SDKST|
South Dakota State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Jackrabbits this season is Noah Freidel, who averages 17.6 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 2.2 assists per game.
- Baylor Scheierman is the Jackrabbits leading rebounder, pulling down 9.2 per game, while Alex Arians is their best passer, averaging 3.0 assists in each contest.
- Freidel leads the Jackrabbits in three-point shooting with an average of 3.2 made threes per game.
- Scheierman is South Dakota State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.2 steals per game, while Matt Dentlinger leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
South Dakota Leaders
- Stanley Umude sits atop the Coyotes leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 20.4 points and 7.3 rebounds per game.
- A.J. Plitzuweit records more assists than any other South Dakota teammate with 4.0 per game. He also averages 16.3 points and pulls down 4.4 rebounds per game.
- Freidel paces his teammates on the Coyotes with 1.8 made threes per game.
- Mason Archambault (0.9 steals per game) is the steal leader for South Dakota while Brady Heiman (1.1 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds