The UT Martin Skyhawks (3-7) will try to stop a seven-game losing streak when they host the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (3-6) on Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at Skyhawk Arena as 5-point underdogs. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under is set at 143.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Southeast Missouri State||-5||-112||-109||143.5||-108||-114||-225||181|
|Southeast Missouri State (-5)||Over (143.5)||Southeast Missouri State 76 UT Martin 69|
- In three of nine games (33.3%) this season, the Redhawks and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 143.5 points.
- UT Martin has played in five games this season (out of 10 total matchups — 50% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 143.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 8.5 fewer points per game (135) than this matchup’s total of 143.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 153.2 points per game, 9.7 more than the over/under for this game.
- The average point total in Redhawks games this year is 3.7 less points than the total of 143.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Skyhawks this year is 4.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Southeast Missouri State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Redhawks have covered five times in nine contests.
- The Redhawks have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 5 points.
- The Redhawks have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 4 times in 9 games this season.
UT Martin Betting Information
- UT Martin has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 2-7 ATS.
- UT Martin has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 33.3% of matchups this year (3 out of 9 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/18/2020||Southeast Missouri State||-5.5||142||-248||+198||Regular Season||69-67 TMRT|
|2/29/2020||UT Martin||-4||149||-188||+149||Regular Season||87-78 TMRT|
|2/13/2020||Southeast Missouri State||-1||154.5||-118||-105||Regular Season||74-72 SEMST|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-72 TMRT|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-69 SEMST|
Southeast Missouri State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Redhawks this season is Chris Harris, who averages 14.7 points, 2.4 rebounds, and 2.2 assists per game.
- Nana Akenten is the Redhawks leading rebounder, pulling down 6.2 per game, while DQ Nicholas is their best passer, averaging 3.2 assists in each contest.
- Eric Reed Jr. connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Redhawks, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 1.9 per game.
- Nicholas and Manny Patterson lead Southeast Missouri State on the defensive end, with Nicholas leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Patterson in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
UT Martin Leaders
- Cameron Holden puts up 17.0 points and 8.2 rebounds per game for the Skyhawks, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Eden Holt dishes out more assists than any other UT Martin teammate with 3.4 per game. He also averages 9.9 points and grabs 3.1 rebounds per game.
- Holt averages 1.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Skyhawks.
- The Skyhawks’ leader in steals is Holden with 1.7 per game, and Eric Rustin is their leader in blocks with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds