The Southern Utah Thunderbirds (12-3) are favored (-5) to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Sacramento State Hornets (7-5) at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 18, 2021 at America First Events Center. The matchup has an over/under set at 143 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Southern Utah (-5)||Over (143)||Southern Utah 77 Sacramento State 70|
- The Thunderbirds and their opponents have put up more than 143 points in 80% of their games this season (12 of 15 opportunities).
- Sacramento State has combined with its opponents to score more than 143 points in five of 12 opportunities (41.7%) this year.
- These two teams average a combined 160.5 points per game, 17.5 more points than the total of 143 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined five fewer points per game (138) than this matchup’s total of 143 points.
- The average over/under the Thunderbirds have had set in matchups this season is 12.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Hornets this year is 0.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Southern Utah Betting Information
- Southern Utah has been good against the spread this season, posting a 6-3 record.
- The Thunderbirds have posted a winning record of 2-1 against the spread when the spread is -5 or bigger.
- The Thunderbirds have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 2 times in 9 games this season.
Sacramento State Betting Information
- Sacramento State has a winning record against the spread, going 6-3 ATS (covering 66.7% of the time).
- When they play as at least 5-point underdogs, the Hornets have a record ATS of 1-0.
- Sacramento State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 55.6% of matchups this season (5 out of 9 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2020||Southern Utah||-1||122.5||-118||-105||Regular Season||70-55 SACST|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-49 SUTAH|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-73 SACST|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-71 SUTAH|
Southern Utah Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Thunderbirds this season is Tevian Jones, who averages 17.4 points, 3.9 rebounds, and 1.1 assists per game.
- Maizen Fausett leads the Thunderbirds in rebounding, averaging 6.0 per game, while John Knight III leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.2 in each contest.
- Jones’ 2.6 threes per game leads the Thunderbirds.
- Knight is Southern Utah’s leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Ivan Madunic leads them in blocks with 0.7 per contest.
Sacramento State Leaders
- Ethan Esposito averages 17.9 points and 7.9 rebounds per game for the Hornets, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Bryce Fowler’s assist statline paces Sacramento State; he records 4.3 assists per game.
- William FitzPatrick’s 2.9 made threes per game lead the Hornets.
- The Hornets’ leader in steals is Christian Terrell with 1.9 per game, and David Jones is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Elite Eight March Madness Odds: UConn Vs Gonzaga Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Florida Atlantic vs Kansas State in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Elite Eight
- Miami vs Houston in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Sweet 16
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Xavier vs Texas
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Princeton vs. Creighton