The No. 6 seed Stanford Cardinal (14-12) square off against the No. 11 seed California Golden Bears (8-19) as 6-point favorites in the Pac-12 Tournament Wednesday at T-Mobile Arena, beginning at 10:00 PM ET on PACN. Both teams will look to take one step closer to earning an automatic place in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Stanford (-6)||Over (132)||Stanford 72 Cal 66|
- The Cardinal and their opponents have combined to put up more than 132 points in 73.1% of their outings this year (19 of 26 opportunities).
- Cal has played in 20 games this year (out of 27 total matchups — 74.1% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 132 points.
- The two teams average a combined 3.5 more points per game (135.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 132 points.
- The Cardinal and the Golden Bears have seen their opponents average a combined 7.3 more points per game than the point total of 132 set for this game.
- The average over/under the Cardinal have had set in matchups this year is 7.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Golden Bears this season is 3.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Cardinal score just 0.2 more points per game (70.2) than the Golden Bears give up (70).
- Stanford is 13-2 overall and 11-0 against the spread when scoring more than 70 points.
- Cal has put together a 6-9 record against the spread and a 1-14 record overall in games when it gives up more than 70.2 points.
- The Golden Bears’ 65.3 points per game are just four fewer points than the 69.3 the Cardinal give up.
- Cal is 7-0 against the spread and 7-2 overall when it scores more than 69.3 points.
- Stanford’s record is 6-12-1 against the spread and 7-12 overall when it allows more than 65.3 points.
- The Cardinal have put up a total of 22 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 0.9 per game), while the Golden Bears have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 126 total points, -4.7 per game).
Stanford Betting Information
- Stanford has struggled against the spread, going 12-13-1 on the year.
- The Cardinal have posted an even record of 4-4 against the spread when the spread is -6 or bigger.
- The Cardinal and their opponents have gone over the total in 16 of 26 games (61.5%) this season.
Cal Betting Information
- Cal has a losing record against the spread, going 12-13 ATS (covering just 48% of the time).
- The Golden Bears have fared well as a 6-point underdog, going 2-1 against the spread when they are at least 6-point underdogs.
- Cal has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 60% of matchups this season (15 out of 25 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/7/2021||Stanford||-10.5||132||-602||+438||Regular Season||76-70 STAN|
|2/4/2021||Stanford||-5.5||131||-244||+197||Regular Season||70-55 STAN|
|3/11/2020||Stanford||-9||128.5||-505||+366||Conference Tournament||63-51 CAL|
|1/26/2020||Stanford||-8.5||126||-443||+325||Regular Season||52-50 CAL|
|1/2/2020||Stanford||-10.5||127||-670||+465||Regular Season||68-52 STAN|
- The Cardinal leader in points and rebounds is Oscar da Silva, who scores 18.8 points and grabs 6.8 rebounds per game.
- Stanford’s best passer is Michael O’Connell, who averages 2.8 assists per game to go with his 6.5 PPG scoring average.
- Spencer Jones leads the Cardinal in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 threes per game.
- O’Connell is Stanford’s leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while da Silva leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
- Matt Bradley averages 18.3 points per game and is the top scorer for the Golden Bears.
- Cal’s leader in rebounds is Andre Kelly with 6.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Joel Brown with 3.1 per game.
- Ryan Betley is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Golden Bears, hitting 1.8 threes per game.
- Cal’s leader in steals is Brown with 1.4 per game, and its leader in blocks is Grant Anticevich with 0.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds