The Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (6-2) are big, 12.5-point favorites as they attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Lamar Cardinals (2-8) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at Johnson Coliseum. The contest airs at 5:30 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 142.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|SFA (-12.5)||Over (142.5)||SFA 79 Lamar 64|
- In six of eight opportunities (75%) this season, the ‘Jacks and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- Lamar has combined with its opponents to score at least 142.5 points in four of 10 games (40%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 0.5 more points per game (143) than this game’s total of 142.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.7 more points per game (146.2) than this game’s total of 142.5 points.
- The average point total in ‘Jacks games this season is 10.6 more points than the total of 142.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Cardinals this year is 6.4 points lower than this game’s over/under.
SFA Betting Information
- The ‘Jacks have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 2-3 record.
- The ‘Jacks have covered half the time, going 1-1 against the spread when favored by at least 12.5 points.
- SFA has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 3 of 5 games for a 60% rate.
Lamar Betting Information
- Lamar has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 3-7 ATS.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this year — 4 of 10 (40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||95-76 SFAUS|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-62 SFAUS|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-79 LAMAR|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-67 LAMAR|
- The scoring leader for the ‘Jacks this season is Cameron Johnson, who averages 18.3 points, 3.5 rebounds, and 1.8 assists per game.
- Gavin Kensmil is SFA’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.3 per game, while David Kachelries is its best passer, distributing 3.7 assists in each contest.
- Johnson leads the ‘Jacks in three-point shooting with an average of 1.4 made threes per game.
- The SFA steals leader is Roti Ware, who averages 2.0 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Calvin Solomon, who compiles 1.1 rejections per contest.
- Davion Buster averages 14.0 points per game to be the top scorer for the Cardinals.
- Avery Sullivan puts up a stat line of 7.9 rebounds, 11.5 points and 0.7 assists per game for Lamar to take the top rebound spot on the team. Kasen Harrison has the top spot for assists with 4.2 per game, adding 10.6 points and 2.3 rebounds per outing.
- Buster is dependable from three-point range and leads the Cardinals with 2.8 made threes per game.
- Lamar’s leader in steals is Ellis Jefferson with 1.5 per game, and its leader in blocks is David Muoka with 1.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds