The Kennesaw State Owls (3-12) are expected to extend a 10-game losing streak when they host the Stetson Hatters (6-10) as 5.5-point underdogs at 6:00 PM ET on Friday, February 12, 2021 at KSU Convocation Center. The contest airs on ESPN+. The over/under is set at 132.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 56.2% of their games this season (nine of 16 chances), the Hatters and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 132.5 points.
- Kennesaw State and its opponents have combined to score more than 132.5 points in seven of 15 games (46.7%) this year.
- These two teams average a combined 133.3 points per game, 0.8 more points than the total of 132.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.1 more points per game (136.6) than this matchup’s total of 132.5 points.
- The average total the Hatters have had set in games this season is 4.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Owls games this season is 0.7 more points than the point total of 132.5 for this outing.
Stetson Betting Information
- Stetson has earned an even 6-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Hatters have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 5 of 12 contests this season, a rate of 41.7%
Kennesaw State Betting Information
- The Owls have a 5-6 record against the spread, covering in only 45.5% of their matchups.
- Kennesaw State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 36.4% of matchups this year (4 out of 11 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||59-42 STETSN|
|1/4/2020||Stetson||-2||130.5||-136||+112||Regular Season||57-54 STETSN|
|3/1/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-82 KENEST|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-75 STETSN|
- The Hatters scoring leader is Rob Perry, who averages 14.5 per contest to go with 4.4 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- Mahamadou Diawara is Stetson’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.1 per game, while Stephan D. Swenson is its best passer, distributing 3.6 assists in each contest.
- Chase Johnston leads the Hatters in three-point shooting with an average of 3.1 threes per game.
- The Stetson steals leader is Christiaan Jones, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Diawara, who compiles 1.3 rejections per contest.
Kennesaw State Leaders
- Spencer Rodgers is the top scorer for the Owls with 16.4 points per game. He also adds 3.6 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game to his stats.
- Kennesaw State’s leader in rebounds is Alex Peterson with 5.3 per game, and its leader in assists is Terrell Burden with 2.2 per game.
- Rodgers leads the Owls in three-point shooting with an average of 2.6 made threes per game.
- Kennesaw State’s leader in steals is Kasen Jennings with 1.1 per game, and its leader in blocks is Cole LaRue with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds