The Syracuse Orange (10-5) host the Louisville Cardinals (11-4) after winning four home games in a row. The Orange are favored by only 2.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 3, 2021. The over/under is set at 141 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Louisville (+2.5)||Under (141)||Syracuse 71 Louisville 70|
- In 53.3% of their opportunities this year (eight of 15 chances), the Orange and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 141 points.
- In six of 15 games (40%) this year, Louisville has combined with its opponents to score more than 141 points.
- These two teams average a combined 147.2 points per game, 6.2 more points than the over/under of 141 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 134.5 points per game, 6.5 fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average point total in Orange games this year is 7.1 more points than the over/under of 141 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Cardinals this season is 7.3 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Orange record 13.5 more points per game (77.7) than the Cardinals allow (64.2).
- Syracuse has a 5-0 record against the spread and a 9-3 record overall when scoring more than 64.2 points.
- Louisville has a 0-3 record against the spread and a 0-3 record overall when giving up more than 77.7 points.
- The Cardinals put up an average of 69.5 points per game, only 0.8 fewer points than the 70.3 the Orange allow.
- Louisville has put together a 5-0 ATS record and an 8-1 overall record in games it scores more than 70.3 points.
- Syracuse has an ATS record of 1-6 and a 3-4 record overall when its opponents score more than 69.5 points.
- The Orange have out-scored their opponents by a total of 111 points this season (7.4 points per game on average), and the Cardinals have put up 79 more points than their opponents on the year (5.3 per game).
Syracuse Betting Information
- The Orange have struggled to an extent against the spread this season, posting a 5-9 record.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Orange have struggled to a 4-6 record ATS this season.
- The Orange have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 6 times in 14 games this season.
Louisville Betting Information
- Louisville has covered the spread in half of its outings, going 7-7-1 ATS.
- The Cardinals have fared well as a 2.5-point underdog, going 7-5-1 against the spread when they are at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 7 of 15 (46.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/19/2020||Louisville||-9||144.5||-477||+347||Regular Season||90-66 LOU|
|2/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-49 SYRA|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Orange is Quincy Guerrier, who averages 16.3 points and 9.3 rebounds per game.
- Syracuse’s best passer is Joseph Girard III, who averages 4.0 assists per game to go with his 10.2 PPG scoring average.
- Buddy Boeheim hits more threes per game than any other member of the Orange, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 2.2 per outing.
- Kadary Richmond and Alan Griffin lead the Orange on the defensive end, with Richmond leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Griffin in blocks averaging 1.6 per contest.
- Carlik Jones racks up 17.4 points and adds 4.9 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Cardinals’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Louisville’s Jae’Lyn Withers stats (7.6 rebounds per game, 10.0 points per game, 0.5 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- David Johnson hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Cardinals, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 1.9 per game.
- Jones (1.4 steals per game) and JJ Traynor (0.7 blocks per game) lead the Cardinals in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Princeton vs. Creighton
- San Diego State vs Alabama in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Sweet 16
- March Madness Against The Spread Picks & Lines for Sweet 16 Betting Games
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Florida Atlantic vs. Tennessee
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Gonzaga vs UCLA