The Georgia Bulldogs (12-6) are big, 12.5-point underdogs as they look to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the No. 16 Tennessee Volunteers (13-4) on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at Thompson-Boling Arena. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The point total for the matchup is 140.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Volunteers and their opponents have put up at least 140.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in six of 17 outings (35.3%) this year.
- In 14 of 18 outings (77.8%) this year, Georgia has combined with its opponents to score more than 140.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 150.1 points per game, 9.6 more points than the over/under of 140.5 set for this matchup.
- The Volunteers and the Bulldogs have seen their opponents average a combined 5.8 fewer points per game than the point total of 140.5 set in this game.
- The Volunteers average point total in outings this season is 132, 8.5 points below the over/under in this game.
- Bulldogs games this year have averaged a total of 152.8 points, 12.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Volunteers put up just 2.7 fewer points per game (72.4) than the Bulldogs allow (75.1).
- Tennessee has an 8-0 record overall and a 6-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 75.1 points.
- Georgia is 3-7 against the spread and 4-6 overall when allowing more than 72.4 points.
- The Bulldogs average 18.1 more points per game (77.7) than the Volunteers allow (59.6).
- When it scores more than 59.6 points, Georgia is 8-0 against the spread and 12-5 overall.
- Tennessee has a 0-0 record overall and an ATS record of 0-0 in games when its opponents score more than 77.7 points.
- The Volunteers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 216 points this season (12.8 points per game on average), and the Bulldogs have put up 46 more points than their opponents on the year (2.6 per game).
Tennessee Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Volunteers have covered 10 times in 17 contests.
- The Volunteers fare well when favored by at least 12.5 points, posting a 4-1 record against the spread.
- Tennessee has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 7 times in 17 contests (41.2%).
Georgia Betting Information
- Georgia’s record against the spread is 8-8.
- The Bulldogs have not fared well as a 12.5-point underdog, going 0-2 against the spread when they are at least 12.5-point underdogs.
- Georgia and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 9 of 16 (56.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/15/2020||Georgia||-2.5||136||-149||+122||Regular Season||80-63 UGA|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||96-50 TENN|
- The scoring leader for the Volunteers this season is Jaden Springer, who averages 10.5 points, 3.3 rebounds, and 2.5 assists per game.
- Josiah-Jordan James leads the Volunteers in rebounding, averaging 6.0 per game, while Santiago Vescovi leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.2 in each contest.
- Vescovi provides the most three-point shooting production for the Volunteers. He makes 1.9 threes per game.
- James is the Volunteers leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Yves Pons leads them in blocks with 1.6 per contest.
- Sahvir Wheeler’s points (13.6 per game) and assists (7.4 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Bulldogs’ leaderboards.
- Toumani Camara’s stat line of 7.2 rebounds, 12.5 points and 1.6 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Georgia rebounding leaderboard.
- P.J. Horne hits 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bulldogs.
- The Bulldogs’ leader in steals is Justin Kier with 2.1 per game, and Camara is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds