The Texas State Bobcats (10-5) are at home in Sun Belt play against the Little Rock Trojans (9-6) on Friday, February 5, 2021 at 5:00 PM ET. The Bobcats are 3.5-point favorites in the game, the third matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has a point total of 127.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Little Rock (+3.5)||Over (127.5)||Little Rock 68 Texas State 67|
- In seven of 15 games (46.7%) this season, the Bobcats and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s point total of 127.5 points.
- Little Rock has played in 10 games this season (out of 15 total matchups — 66.7% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 127.5 points.
- The Bobcats and the Trojans combine to average 8.9 more points per game than the total of 127.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 129.3 points per game, 1.8 more than the point total for this game.
- The average point total for Bobcats games this year is 0.2 more points than the total of 127.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Trojans this year is 10.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Texas State Betting Information
- Texas State has struggled against the spread, going 4-8-1 on the year.
- The Bobcats have struggled to cover, going just 2-6-1 ATS when favored by at least 3.5 points.
- The Bobcats have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 5 of 13 games (38.5%).
Little Rock Betting Information
- The Trojans have a 5-9 record against the spread, covering in just 35.7% of their games.
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Trojans have not fared well, going 1-5 against the spread.
- In most of Little Rock’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 14 games, 42.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||Little Rock||-4||131.5||-190||+155||Regular Season||67-56 TXST|
|1/15/2021||Little Rock||-5.5||133.5||-237||+190||Regular Season||63-59 TXST|
|2/13/2020||Texas State||-3.5||137||-172||+142||Regular Season||74-66 TXST|
|1/2/2020||Texas State||-1||123.5||-120||+100||Regular Season||72-68 ARLR|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-60 TXST|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-62 TXST|
Texas State Leaders
- The Bobcats scoring leader is Mason Harrell, who averages 13.9 per contest to go with 2.9 rebounds and 3.0 assists.
- Texas State’s leading rebounder is Isiah Small averaging 5.9 boards per game and its best passer is Marlin Davis and his 4.1 assists per game.
- Caleb Asberry leads the Bobcats in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The Texas State steals leader is Shelby Adams, who averages 1.4 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Small, who compiles 1.2 rejections per contest.
Little Rock Leaders
- Nikola Maric is the top scorer for the Trojans with 15.0 points per game. He also adds 6.9 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game to his stats.
- The Trojans’ leader in rebounds is Ruot Monyyong with 11.1 per contest, and their leader in assists is Markquis Nowell with 6.4 per game.
- Nowell is the most prolific from distance for the Trojans, hitting 2.2 threes per game.
- The Trojans’ leader in steals is Nowell with 2.5 per game, and Monyyong is their leader in blocks with 1.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Elite Eight March Madness Odds: UConn Vs Gonzaga Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Florida Atlantic vs Kansas State in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Elite Eight
- Miami vs Houston in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Sweet 16
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Xavier vs Texas
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Princeton vs. Creighton