The No. 24 Oklahoma Sooners (11-4) will try to extend a five-game win streak when they visit the No. 10 Texas Tech Red Raiders (12-5) on Monday, February 1, 2021 at United Supermarkets Arena as 6.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under of 137.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oklahoma (+6.5)||Over (137.5)||Texas Tech 72 Oklahoma 69|
- The Red Raiders and their opponents have combined to score more than 137.5 points in 41.2% of their games this year (seven of 17 opportunities).
- Oklahoma has played in nine games this year (out of 15 total matchups — 60% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 137.5 points.
- The Red Raiders and the Sooners combine to average 14.9 more points per game than the total of 137.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 129.5 points per game, 8.0 less than the point total for this matchup.
- The average point total for Red Raiders games this year is 0.3 more points than the over/under of 137.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Sooners this season is 6.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Red Raiders put up 8.2 more points per game (75.5) than the Sooners allow (67.3).
- Texas Tech is 6-0 against the spread and 11-2 overall when scoring more than 67.3 points.
- Oklahoma has a 1-3 record against the spread and a 2-2 record overall when allowing more than 75.5 points.
- The Sooners average 14.7 more points per game (76.9) than the Red Raiders allow their opponents to score (62.2).
- Oklahoma is 11-2 overall and 9-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 62.2 points.
- Texas Tech is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 76.9 points.
- The Red Raiders have totaled 226 more points than their opponents this season (13.3 per game on average), and the Sooners have scored 143 more points than their opponents (9.6 per game).
Texas Tech Betting Information
- The Red Raiders have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 6-10 record.
- The Red Raiders have struggled to cover, going just 4-5 ATS when favored by at least 6.5 points.
- Texas Tech and its foes have combined to reach or surpass the over in 8 of 16 games this season (50%).
Oklahoma Betting Information
- The Sooners have a winning record against the spread, going 10-5 ATS (covering 66.7% of the time).
- When they play as at least 6.5-point underdogs, the Sooners have a record ATS of 4-2.
- The Sooners and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this year — 6 of 15 (40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/22/2020||Texas Tech||-3||138||-152||+125||Regular Season||69-67 TTU|
|2/25/2020||Texas Tech||-1||137.5||-121||-102||Regular Season||65-51 OU|
|2/4/2020||Texas Tech||-8.5||138.5||-423||+316||Regular Season||69-61 TTU|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-54 TTU|
|1/8/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-59 TTU|
Texas Tech Leaders
- Mac McClung leads the Red Raiders in scoring, tallying 17.5 points per game to go with 2.7 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- Marcus Santos-Silva is Texas Tech’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.3 per game, while Kyler Edwards is its best passer, averaging 2.5 assists in each contest.
- McClung hits more threes per game than any other member of the Red Raiders, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 1.9 per game.
- Nimari Burnett is the Red Raiders leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Santos-Silva leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
- The Sooners’ Austin Reaves averages enough points (15.8 per game) and assists (5.1 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Kur Kuath is at the top of the Oklahoma rebounding leaderboard with 5.2 rebounds per game. He also racks up 7.1 points and tacks on 0.7 assists per game.
- Umoja Gibson leads his teammates on the Sooners with 2.1 made threes per game.
- Elijah Harkless (2.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for Oklahoma while Kuath (1.6 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds