The Bowling Green Falcons (7-6) are 3.5-point underdogs as they try to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the Toledo Rockets (10-4) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at Stroh Center. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET on ESP3. The matchup’s over/under is set at 156.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Bowling Green (+3.5)||Under (156)||Toledo 78 Bowling Green 76|
- In seven of 14 games (50%) this year, the Rockets and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 156 points.
- In six of 13 outings (46.2%) this season, Bowling Green and its opponents have combined to score more than 156 points.
- The two teams average a combined 4.4 more points per game (160.4) than this game’s over/under of 156 points.
- The Rockets and the Falcons have seen their opponents average a combined 5.3 less points per game than the over/under of 156 set in this matchup.
- The average total the Rockets have had set in matchups this season is 4.4 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Falcons games this season have averaged a total of 159.5 points, 3.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Toledo Betting Information
- Against the spread, Toledo has been strong this season, posting an 8-5 record.
- The Rockets have posted a winning record of 6-3 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or bigger.
- Toledo has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 7 of 13 games for a 53.8% rate.
Bowling Green Betting Information
- The Falcons have a 3-8 record against the spread, covering in just 27.3% of their matchups.
- When they play as at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Falcons have a record ATS of 1-4.
- The Falcons and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 8 of 11 (72.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||Bowling Green||-4||149||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-83 BOWLGR|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-79 BOWLGR|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-71 TOLEDO|
- Marreon Jackson leads the Rockets in points and assists per game, scoring 17.0 points and distributing 5.5 assists.
- Toledo’s best rebounder is Setric Millner Jr., who averages 6.5 boards per game in addition to his 12.9 PPG average.
- Spencer Littleson leads the Rockets in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Jackson is the Rockets leader in steals, averaging 2.1 steals per game, while JT Shumate leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
Bowling Green Leaders
- Justin Turner averages 19.3 points and adds 5.1 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Falcons’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Daeqwon Plowden’s stat line of 8.3 rebounds, 12.6 points and 1.5 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Bowling Green rebounding leaderboard.
- Trey Diggs leads his teammates on the Falcons with 2.0 made threes per outing.
- Bowling Green’s leader in steals is Turner with 1.2 per game, and its leader in blocks is Plowden with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds