The UCSD Tritons (0-3) are expected to extend a three-game losing streak when they host the UC Davis Aggies (2-2) as 3-point underdogs at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 22, 2021 at RIMAC Arena. The contest airs on ESP3. The point total in the matchup is 144.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In two of four games (50%) this season, the Aggies and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 144 points.
- In one of three games (33.3%) this year, UCSD has combined with its opponents to score more than 144 points.
- The Aggies and the Tritons combine to average 7.1 fewer points per game than the over/under of 144 set for this game.
- The Aggies and the Tritons have seen their opponents average a combined 5.8 more points per game than the point total of 144 set in this game.
- The Aggies average point total in matchups this season is 152.8, 8.8 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average total in Tritons games this year is 10 fewer points than the point total of 144 in this outing.
UC Davis Betting Information
- The Aggies have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 2-1 record.
- The Aggies have covered half the time, going 1-1 against the spread when favored by at least 3 points.
- UC Davis and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 1 of 3 games this season (33.3%).
UCSD Betting Information
- UCSD has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 0-3 ATS.
- UCSD has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 66.7% of matchups this season (2 out of 3 contests).
UC Davis Leaders
- Ezra Manjon leads the Aggies in points and assists per game, scoring 21.3 points and distributing 3.3 assists.
- Elijah Pepper leads the Aggies in rebounding, pulling down 5.3 boards per game while also scoring 10.0 points a contest.
- Cameron Ba’s 1.5 made threes per game lead the Aggies.
- Damion Squire and Hugh Hogland lead UC Davis on the defensive end, with Squire leading the team in steals averaging 2.0 per game and Hogland in blocks averaging 1.5 per contest.
- Toni Rocak averages 12.4 points and 4.2 rebounds per game for the Tritons, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- The Tritons’ leading assist machine is Jace Roquemore with a stat line of 4.4 assists, 2.8 points, and 2.6 rebounds per game.
- Jake Killingsworth is the top scorer from distance for the Tritons, hitting 2.2 threes per game.
- Rocak (2.4 steals per game) is the steal leader for UCSD while Matt Gray (1.0 block per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds