Gabe Hadley leads the UCSD Tritons (5-8) against the UC Irvine Anteaters (12-8) after scoring 25 points in an 83-82 win over UC Riverside. The Anteaters are 11.5-point favorites in the matchup on Friday, February 26, 2021, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN3. The matchup’s point total is set at 137.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UCSD (+11.5)||Under (137.5)||UC Irvine 74 UCSD 64|
- In 10 of 20 opportunities (50%) this year, the Anteaters and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 137.5 points.
- UCSD has combined with its opponents to score at least 137.5 points in seven of 13 games (53.8%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 5.9 more points per game (143.4) than this matchup’s total of 137.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.9 fewer points per game (133.6) than this matchup’s over/under of 137.5 points.
- The average point total for Anteaters games this year is 1.1 fewer points than the total of 137.5 in this matchup.
- Tritons games this year have averaged a total of 140.7 points, 3.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
UC Irvine Betting Information
- UC Irvine is solid against the spread, going 8-7 on the season.
- When favored by at least 11.5 points, the Anteaters have fared well against the spread, compiling a 2-0 record.
- More often than not, UC Irvine and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 8 of 15 chances this season.
UCSD Betting Information
- The Tritons have a losing record against the spread, going 4-6 ATS (covering just 40% of the time).
- In the majority of UCSD’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 10 games, 70%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||UC Irvine||-6.5||136||-305||+245||Regular Season||79-65 UCI|
UC Irvine Leaders
- Collin Welp leads the Anteaters in scoring, tallying 14.0 points per game to go with 7.4 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- UC Irvine’s leading rebounder is Brad Greene averaging 7.7 boards per game and its best passer is Isaiah Lee and his 2.2 assists per game.
- Jeron Artest provides the most three-point shooting production for the Anteaters. He makes 1.1 threes per game.
- The UC Irvine steals leader is Welp, who averages 1.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Greene, who compiles 1.7 rejections per contest.
- Toni Rocak sits atop the Tritons leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 12.9 points and 5.0 rebounds per game.
- The Tritons’ leading assist machine is Mikey Howell with a stat line of 4.9 assists, 6.8 points, and 2.8 rebounds per game.
- Hadley is dependable from deep and leads the Tritons with 2.5 made threes per game.
- The Tritons’ leader in steals is Howell with 1.9 per game, and Matt Gray is their leader in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- March Madness Against The Spread Picks & Lines for Sweet 16 Betting Games
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Florida Atlantic vs. Tennessee
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Gonzaga vs UCLA
- March Madness Straight-Up Picks & Lines for Sweet 16 Betting Games
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis and Trends for Arkansas vs UConn