A game after he put up 26 points in an 84-81 win over Tulane, Isaiah Adams leads the UCF Knights (8-11) at home against the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (10-10) on Tuesday, March 2, 2021. The Knights are favored by 3 points in the matchup, which airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The point total in the matchup is set at 130.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UCF (-3)||Over (130.5)||UCF 68 Tulsa 65|
- The Knights and their opponents have scored at least 130.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 12 of 19 games (63.2%) this season.
- Tulsa has combined with its opponents to score more than 130.5 points in 11 of 20 games (55%) this season.
- The Knights and the Golden Hurricane combine to average 2.9 more points per game than the over/under of 130.5 set for this matchup.
- The Knights and the Golden Hurricane have seen their opponents average a combined 4.0 more points per game than the over/under of 130.5 set for this matchup.
- The average total the Knights have had set in matchups this year is 6.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Golden Hurricane games this year have averaged an over/under of 130.6 points, 0.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Knights put up just 2.9 more points per game (67.1) than the Golden Hurricane allow (64.2).
- UCF has a 6-4 record overall and an 8-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 64.2 points.
- In games Tulsa gives up more than 67.1 points, it is 1-7 against the spread and 1-7 overall.
- The Golden Hurricane’s 66.3 points per game are just four fewer points than the 70.3 the Knights give up.
- Tulsa has compiled a 5-0 overall record and a 4-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 70.3 points.
- UCF’s record is 3-8 overall and 5-6 against the spread when it allows more than 66.3 points to its opponents.
- The Knights have been out-scored by 61 points this season (3.2 points per game on average), while the Golden Hurricane have put up 42 more points than their opponents on the year (2.1 per game).
UCF Betting Information
- Against the spread, UCF has been strong this season, posting a 10-9 record.
- When favored by at least 3 points, the Knights have put together a 2-2 record ATS.
- In 10 of 19 (52.6%) contests this season, UCF and its opponents have hit the total.
Tulsa Betting Information
- The Golden Hurricane have a winning record against the spread, going 10-9 ATS (covering 52.6% of the time).
- When they play as at least 3-point underdogs, the Golden Hurricane have a record ATS of 4-2.
- The Golden Hurricane and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 10 of 19 (52.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2021||Tulsa||-5||132.5||-222||+181||Regular Season||65-58 UCF|
|2/29/2020||Tulsa||-6.5||130.5||-299||+233||Regular Season||65-54 TULSA|
|2/9/2020||UCF||-2.5||127.5||-149||+119||Regular Season||83-75 UCF|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-62 UCF|
- The leader in points and assists for the Knights is Darius Perry, who scores 14.7 points and distributes 3.3 assists per game.
- Brandon Mahan is UCF’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 5.1 boards in each contest while scoring 13.0 points per game.
- Perry leads the Knights in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Adams is UCF’s leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while C.J. Walker leads them in blocks with 1.7 per contest.
- Brandon Rachal has the top spot on the Golden Hurricane leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 14.4 points and 6.8 rebounds per game.
- Elijah Joiner dishes out 3.4 assists per game, the most assists on the Golden Hurricane.
- Austin Richie is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Golden Hurricane, hitting 1.6 threes per game.
- Rachal’s stat line of 1.6 steals and 0.8 blocks per game put him at the top of the team’s steals and blocks leaderboards.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds