A game after he scored 30 points in an 89-71 loss to USC, Remy Martin leads the Arizona State Sun Devils (7-10) on the road against the UCLA Bruins (15-5) as 8-point underdogs. The matchup, which tips off at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 20, 2021, airs on ESPN2. The matchup has an over/under of 144.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UCLA (-8)||Over (144.5)||UCLA 77 Arizona State 69|
- The Bruins and their opponents have put up at least 144.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in eight of 20 games (40%) this season.
- Arizona State and its opponents have added up to score more than 144.5 points in 64.7% of their games this season (11 of 17 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 3.2 more points per game (147.7) than this game’s total of 144.5 points.
- The Bruins and the Sun Devils have seen their opponents average a combined 0.1 fewer points per game than the point total of 144.5 set in this outing.
- The average total the Bruins have had set in games this year is 4.4 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Sun Devils this season is 7.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 73.1 points per game the Bruins average are just 4.2 fewer points than the Sun Devils allow (77.3).
- UCLA is 5-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall when scoring more than 77.3 points.
- When Arizona State gives up more than 73.1 points, it is 1-10-1 against the spread and 3-9 overall.
- The Sun Devils put up 7.5 more points per game (74.6) than the Bruins allow (67.1).
- When it scores more than 67.1 points, Arizona State is 1-0-1 against the spread and 7-6 overall.
- UCLA has a 4-2 record overall and an ATS record of 3-3 in games when its opponents score more than 74.6 points.
- The Bruins have scored a total of 119 more points than their opponents this year (an average of six per game), while the Sun Devils have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 46 total points, -2.7 per game).
UCLA Betting Information
- The Bruins have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 9-10 record.
- The Bruins have struggled to cover, going just 3-4 ATS when favored by at least 8 points.
- More often than not, UCLA and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 11 of 19 chances this season.
Arizona State Betting Information
- The Sun Devils have a 1-14-1 record against the spread, covering in only 6.2% of their contests.
- When they play as at least 8-point underdogs, the Sun Devils have a record ATS of 0-3.
- Arizona State and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 9 of 16 (56.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/7/2021||UCLA||-4.5||143||-207||+167||Regular Season||81-75 UCLA|
|2/27/2020||UCLA||-3.5||141.5||-166||+135||Regular Season||75-72 UCLA|
|2/6/2020||Arizona State||-6||140.5||-272||+212||Regular Season||84-66 ASU|
- Johnny Juzang leads the Bruins in scoring, tallying 13.9 points per game to go with 4.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Jaime Jaquez Jr. is UCLA’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.0 per game, while Tyger Campbell is its best passer, distributing 5.7 assists in each contest.
- The Bruins get the most three-point shooting production out of Juzang, who knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
- The UCLA steals leader is Jaquez, who averages 1.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Jalen Hill, who compiles 1.0 block per contest.
Arizona State Leaders
- The Sun Devils’ Martin racks up enough points (19.9 per game) and assists (3.9 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Marcus Bagley’s stat line of 6.1 rebounds, 11.8 points and 1.2 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Arizona State rebounding leaderboard.
- Bagley provides the bulk of the Sun Devils’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.3 threes per game to pace the team.
- The Sun Devils’ leader in steals is Josh Christopher with 1.5 per game, and Jalen Graham is their leader in blocks with 1.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Elite Eight March Madness Odds: UConn Vs Gonzaga Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Florida Atlantic vs Kansas State in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Elite Eight
- Miami vs Houston in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Sweet 16
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Xavier vs Texas
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Princeton vs. Creighton