The UCSD Tritons (1-4) visit the Long Beach State Beach (2-5) in a matchup of Big West teams at Walter Pyramid, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 29, 2021. The Tritons are 1.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has a point total of 153.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Long Beach State (+1.5)||Under (153)||Long Beach State 77 UCSD 76|
- In 20% of their opportunities this season (one of five chances), the Tritons and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s point total of 153 points.
- Long Beach State has played in five games this season (out of seven total matchups — 71.4% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 153 points.
- These two teams average a combined 138.6 points per game, 14.4 fewer points than the total of 153 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.5 more points per game (162.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 153 points.
- The Tritons average point total in outings this season is 141.8, 11.2 points less than the total in this game.
- The average over/under for Beach games this year is 6.3 more points than the point total of 153 in this outing.
UCSD Betting Information
- The Tritons have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 1-4 record.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Tritons have struggled to a 0-1 record ATS this season.
- In 4 of 5 (80%) contests this season, UCSD and its opponents have hit the total.
Long Beach State Betting Information
- Long Beach State has a losing record against the spread, going 2-4 ATS (covering just 33.3% of the time).
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Beach have a record ATS of 1-0.
- The Beach and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 5 of 6 (83.3%).
- The Tritons scoring leader is Toni Rocak, who averages 12.0 per contest to go with 4.0 rebounds and 1.1 assists.
- Gabe Hadley is the Tritons leading rebounder, grabbing 4.0 per game, while Mikey Howell is their best passer, averaging 4.7 assists in each contest.
- The Tritons get the most three-point shooting production out of Hadley, who knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
- Howell and Rocak lead UCSD on the defensive end, with Howell leading the team in steals averaging 2.2 per game and Rocak in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
Long Beach State Leaders
- Isaiah Washington’s points (16.4 per game) and assists (4.1 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Beach’s leaderboards.
- Chance Hunter grabs 6.3 rebounds per game (he also scores 11.5 points per game and adds 1.5 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Long Beach State rebounding leaderboard.
- Michael Carter III averages 1.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Beach.
- Carter (1.2 steals per game) and Trever Irish (0.9 blocks per game) lead the Beach in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds