The Hartford Hawks (5-2) are underdogs (+2) as they attempt to extend a five-game win streak when they visit the UMass-Lowell River Hawks (2-4) at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at Costello Athletic Center. The over/under in the matchup is set at 135.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Hartford (+2)||Under (135)||Hartford 68 UMass-Lowell 66|
- The River Hawks and their opponents have combined to put up more than 135 points in 83.3% of their outings this season (five of six opportunities).
- Hartford and its opponents have combined to score at least 135 points in two of seven opportunities (28.6%) this year.
- The River Hawks and the Hawks combine to average 1.9 fewer points per game than the total of 135 set for this game.
- The River Hawks and the Hawks have seen their opponents average a combined 3.2 more points per game than the point total of 135 set in this matchup.
- The average point total in River Hawks games this year is 8.2 more points than the total of 135 in this matchup.
- Hawks games this season have averaged an over/under of 128.1 points, 6.9 less than the point total in this matchup.
UMass-Lowell Betting Information
- UMass-Lowell has earned an even 3-3 record against the spread this season.
- The River Hawks have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -2 or higher.
- UMass-Lowell and its opponents have converted the over just 2 times in 6 (33.3%) games this season.
Hartford Betting Information
- Hartford has a winning record against the spread, going 3-2 ATS (covering 60.0% of the time).
- The Hawks have fared well as a 2-point underdog, going 2-1 against the spread when they are at least 2-point underdogs.
- Hartford and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 1 of 5 (20%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||Hartford||-1.5||144||-125||+105||Conference Tournament||89-75 HARTFD|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-67 MASLOW|
|1/8/2020||UMass-Lowell||-6||143||-265||+213||Regular Season||80-68 HARTFD|
- Obadiah Noel leads the River Hawks in points and assists per game, scoring 21.2 points and distributing 3.7 assists.
- UMass-Lowell’s best rebounder is Connor Withers, who averages 4.9 boards per game in addition to his 5.9 PPG average.
- Noel makes more threes per game than any other member of the River Hawks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
- Withers is the River Hawks leader in steals, averaging 1.0 steal per game, while Max Brooks leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
- Moses Flowers racks up 11.6 points per game to be the top scorer for the Hawks.
- The Hawks’ leader in rebounds is Miroslave Stafl with 6.7 per contest, and their leader in assists is Traci Carter with 2.6 per game.
- DJ Mitchell’s 2.2 made threes per game lead the Hawks.
- Carter (3.0 steals per game) is the steal leader for Hartford while Stafl (0.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found