The UMass Minutemen (4-2) hit the road in A-10 play against the Fordham Rams (0-2) on Sunday, January 17, 2021 at 2:30 PM ET. The Minutemen are favored by 7.5 points in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The over/under is 134 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UMass (-7.5)||Over (134)||UMass 77 Fordham 63|
- In 71% of their games last season (22 of 31 chances), the Minutemen and their opponents put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 134 points.
- Fordham and its opponents combined to score at least 134 points in 16.1% of their matchups last season (five of 31 opportunities).
- The two teams averaged a combined 6.9 less points per game last season (127.1) than this game’s over/under of 134 points.
- Opponents of these two teams averaged a combined 132.9 points per game last season, 1.1 less than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for Minutemen games last season was 5.7 more points than the over/under of 134 in this matchup.
- Rams games last season averaged a total of 120.3 points, 13.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
UMass Betting Information
- The Minutemen have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 4-2 record.
- When favored by at least 7.5 points, the Minutemen have struggled to a 0-1 record ATS this season.
- In 6 of 6 (100%) contests this season, UMass and its opponents have hit the over.
Fordham Betting Information
- Fordham covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 11-15-2 ATS.
- When they were at least 7.5-point underdogs, the Rams went 2-2 against the spread.
- The Rams and their opponents hit the over in less than half of their matchups last year — 11 of 28 (39.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||UMass||-1.5||123||-126||+103||Regular Season||57-49 UMASS|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-67 FORDHAM|
- Tre Mitchell leads the Minutemen in scoring and rebounding, putting up 20.0 points and 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Noah Fernandes leads the Minutemen in assists, averaging 5.7 per game while also scoring 12.4 points per contest.
- Carl Pierre leads his teammates on the Minutemen with 2.6 made threes per game.
- Fernandes and Mitchell lead UMass on the defensive end, with Fernandes leading the team in steals averaging 2.1 per game and Mitchell in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
- Jalen Cobb put up 10.3 points per game last season along with 2.3 assists.
- Joel Soriano averaged 6.6 boards per game in addition to his 4.8 PPG average.
- Ty Perry hit an average of 1.4 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
- Cobb averaged 1.8 takeaways per game, while Onyi Eyisi compiled 1.0 block per contest.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds