The UNC Greensboro Spartans (11-4) will try to extend a six-game winning streak when they visit the Citadel Bulldogs (8-6) on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at McAlister Field House as big, 10.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 158.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Citadel (+10.5)||Under (158.5)||Citadel 84 UNC Greensboro 72|
- In 13.3% of their opportunities this year (two of 15 chances), the Spartans and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 158.5 points.
- In six of 14 outings (42.9%) this year, Citadel and its opponents have combined to score at least 158.5 points.
- The Spartans and the Bulldogs combine to average 2.0 more points per game than the over/under of 158.5 set for this game.
- The Spartans and the Bulldogs have seen their opponents average a combined 13.3 less points per game than the over/under of 158.5 set for this outing.
- The average over/under the Spartans have had set in games this season is 18.4 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Bulldogs games this season is 7.1 more points than the point total of 158.5 for this outing.
UNC Greensboro Betting Information
- UNC Greensboro has been solid against the spread, going 9-5 this season.
- When favored by at least 10.5 points, the Spartans have fared well against the spread, compiling a 3-2 record.
- UNC Greensboro and its opponents have hit the total 6 times in 14 contests this season.
Citadel Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have a winning record against the spread, going 6-4 ATS (covering 60.0% of the time).
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this season — 5 of 10.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2021||UNC Greensboro||-13.5||165.5||-1232||+700||Regular Season||87-73 NCG|
|2/5/2020||UNC Greensboro||-20||152.5||-5000||+1367||Regular Season||88-68 NCG|
|1/15/2020||UNC Greensboro||-11.5||148||-819||+523||Regular Season||79-69 NCG|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||100-96 NCG|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-60 NCG|
UNC Greensboro Leaders
- The Spartans scoring leader is Isaiah Miller, who averages 18.8 per contest to go with 6.7 rebounds and 3.4 assists.
- Mohammed Abdulsalam is the Spartans leading rebounder, grabbing 7.1 per game, while Keyshaun Langley is their best passer, distributing 3.7 assists in each contest.
- Angelo Allegri provides the bulk of the Spartans’ three-point shooting production. He hits 1.8 threes per game to lead the team.
- Miller and Hayden Koval lead UNC Greensboro on the defensive end, with Miller leading the team in steals averaging 2.2 per game and Koval in blocks averaging 2.2 per contest.
- The Bulldogs’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Hayden Brown with 20.6 points and 10.6 rebounds per game.
- Tyler Moffe dishes out more assists than any other Citadel player with 4.8 per game. He also averages 9.8 points and grabs 3.9 rebounds per game.
- Kaiden Rice connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Bulldogs, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 4.5 per game.
- The Bulldogs’ leader in steals is Moffe with 1.1 per game, and Stephen Clark is their leader in blocks with 2.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds