The Arkansas State Red Wolves (5-6) host the UT Arlington Mavericks (5-7) after winning four home games in a row. The Mavericks are favored by just 3 points in the contest, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 29, 2021. The over/under is set at 148 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Arkansas State (+3)||Under (148)||UT Arlington 73 Arkansas State 70|
- The Mavericks and their opponents have combined for 148 points — this matchup’s over/under — in four of 12 outings (33.3%) this season.
- In six of 11 games (54.5%) this season, Arkansas State and its opponents have combined to score more than 148 points.
- The Mavericks and the Red Wolves combine to average 1.8 fewer points per game than the over/under of 148 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 142.1 points per game, 5.9 fewer than the point total for this game.
- The average point total for Mavericks games this season is 5.8 fewer points than the total of 148 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Red Wolves games this year is 1.9 less points than the point total of 148 in this outing.
UT Arlington Betting Information
- UT Arlington has been good against the spread, going 6-5 this season.
- When favored by at least 3 points, the Mavericks have put up a 2-2 record ATS.
- UT Arlington and its opponents have converted the over just 4 times in 11 (36.4%) games this season.
Arkansas State Betting Information
- Arkansas State has covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 2-5-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 3-point underdogs, the Red Wolves have not fared well, going 0-2 against the spread.
- In most of Arkansas State’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (4 out of 8 games, 50%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2020||UT Arlington||-7.5||140.5||-335||+259||Regular Season||77-67 TXA|
|1/2/2020||UT Arlington||-3||138||-156||+128||Regular Season||73-52 TXA|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-79 ARKST|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-59 TXA|
UT Arlington Leaders
- Shahada Wells leads the Mavericks in points and assists per game, scoring 16.1 points and distributing 3.3 assists.
- Fredelin De La Cruz is the Mavericks best rebounder, grabbing an average of 6.4 boards in each contest while scoring 8.5 points per game.
- Sam Griffin leads his teammates on the Mavericks with 2.2 made threes per contest.
- Wells and Kaodirichi Akobundu-Ehiogu lead the Mavericks on the defensive end, with Wells leading the team in steals averaging 2.3 per game and Akobundu-Ehiogu in blocks averaging 3.3 per contest.
Arkansas State Leaders
- Norchad Omier sits atop the Red Wolves leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 13.0 points and 11.8 rebounds per game.
- Marquis Eaton dishes out 4.2 assists per game, the most assists on the Red Wolves.
- Malcolm Farrington leads the Red Wolves in three-point shooting with an average of 1.9 made threes per game.
- Caleb Fields (1.1 steals per game) is the steal leader for Arkansas State while Omier (1.4 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds