The Colorado State Rams (5-1) will attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Utah State Aggies (6-3) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 19, 2021 as 7.5-point underdogs. The Aggies have won five games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 137.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Colorado State (+7.5)||Under (137)||Utah State 70 Colorado State 65|
- In 44.4% of their games this season (four of nine chances), the Aggies and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total of 137 points.
- Colorado State and its opponents have combined to score at least 137 points in five of six games (83.3%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 12 more points per game (149) than this matchup’s total of 137 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 10.4 fewer points per game (126.6) than this game’s over/under of 137 points.
- The average point total in Aggies games this year is 3.7 less points than the total of 137 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Rams this year is 5.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Utah State Betting Information
- Against the spread, Utah State has been strong this season, posting a 4-2 record.
- The Aggies have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -7.5 or bigger.
- The Aggies have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 1 of 6 contests this season, a rate of 16.7%
Colorado State Betting Information
- Colorado State has covered the spread in more than half of its games, going 3-2 ATS.
- When they are at least 7.5-point underdogs, the Rams have a record ATS of 3-1.
- In most of Rams games this year, the teams have not hit the over (1 out of 5 games, 20%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/11/2020||Utah State||-1.5||143.5||-130||+107||Regular Season||75-72 USU|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-61 USU|
|3/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||100-96 USU|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-72 USU|
Utah State Leaders
- The Aggies leader in points, rebounds and assists is Neemias Queta, who averages 12.2 points, 9.4 boards and 3.1 assists per game.
- Brock Miller leads the Aggies in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Queta is a standout on the defensive end for Utah State, leading the team in steals with 1.4 per game and blocks with 2.9 per contest.
Colorado State Leaders
- David Roddy sits on top of the Rams leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 15.8 points and 9.3 rebounds per game.
- The Rams’ top assist machine is Isaiah Stevens with a stat line of 6.3 assists, 15.4 points, and 4.7 rebounds per game.
- Kendle Moore provides the bulk of the Rams’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.5 threes per game to pace the team.
- Colorado State’s leader in steals is Moore (1.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is Roddy (0.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds