The No. 5 seed UTEP Miners (12-11) are favored by three points in the C-USA Tournament quarterfinals over the No. 4 seed Florida Atlantic Owls (12-9). The teams will hit the court Wednesday at 9:30 PM ET live on ESPN+, with the winner moving closer to a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Florida Atlantic (+3)||Over (136.5)||UTEP 70 Florida Atlantic 68|
- The Miners and their opponents have scored no less than 136.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 13 of 23 games (56.5%) this year.
- In 13 of 21 opportunities (61.9%) this year, Florida Atlantic and its opponents have combined to score at least 136.5 points.
- The Miners and the Owls combine to average 12.9 more points per game than the over/under of 136.5 set for this game.
- The Miners and the Owls have seen their opponents average a combined 2.0 less points per game than the point total of 136.5 set in this outing.
- The average point total in Miners games this season is 2.5 more points than the over/under of 136.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Owls this season is 8.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Miners put up just 4.5 more points per game (70.8) than the Owls allow (66.3).
- UTEP has a 9-0 record against the spread and a 12-2 record overall when scoring more than 66.3 points.
- Florida Atlantic is 3-6 overall and 2-5-1 against the spread when allowing more than 70.8 points.
- The Owls put up an average of 78.6 points per game, 10.4 more points than the 68.2 the Miners allow.
- Florida Atlantic has gone 10-5 overall and 5-0-1 against the spread in games it scores more than 68.2 points.
- UTEP’s record is 2-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread when it allows more than 78.6 points to its opponents.
- The Miners have scored a total of 60 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 2.6 per game), and the Owls have out-scored opponents by 259 points on the season (12.3 more per game).
UTEP Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Miners have covered 12 times in 20 contests.
- The Miners fare well when favored by at least 3 points, posting a 7-2 record against the spread.
- Miners games have played to the total or above 10 times in 20 games this season.
Florida Atlantic Betting Information
- The Owls have an even record against the spread, going 8-8-1 ATS.
- The Owls have not fared well as a 3-point underdog, going 2-4 against the spread when they are at least 3-point underdogs.
- Florida Atlantic and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 10 of 17 (58.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/4/2020||Florida Atlantic||-1||127||-110||-110||Regular Season||59-56 FAU|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-48 FAU|
- The Miners scoring leader is Souley Boum, who averages 18.6 per contest to go with 3.7 rebounds and 2.6 assists.
- Bryson Williams leads the Miners in rebounding, averaging 7.4 per game, while Jamal Bieniemy leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.0 in each contest.
- Boum makes more threes per game than any other member of the Miners, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
- The UTEP steals leader is Boum, who averages 1.4 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Tydus Verhoeven, who compiles 0.9 rejections per contest.
Florida Atlantic Leaders
- The Owls’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Jailyn Ingram with 12.5 points and 6.1 rebounds per game.
- The Owls’ leading assist machine is Bryan Greenlee with a stat line of 2.9 assists, 9.9 points, and 3.0 rebounds per game.
- Michael Forrest is consistent from distance and leads the Owls with 2.7 made threes per game.
- The Owls’ leader in steals is Kenan Blackshear with 1.6 per game, and Karlis Silins is their leader in blocks with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds