The UTSA Roadrunners (10-9) are favored (by 4.5 points) to build on a four-game home win streak when they host the Florida Atlantic Owls (8-7) on Friday, February 12, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is 146.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Florida Atlantic (+4.5)||Under (146)||UTSA 74 Florida Atlantic 71|
- In 68.4% of their opportunities this season (13 of 19 chances), the Roadrunners and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 146 points.
- Florida Atlantic and its opponents have combined to score more than 146 points in eight of 15 games (53.3%) this season.
- The Roadrunners and the Owls combine to average 11.8 more points per game than the over/under of 146 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 141 points per game, five fewer than the point total in this game.
- The average point total for Roadrunners games this season is six more points than the over/under of 146 in this matchup.
- Owls games this year have averaged a total of 146.9 points, 0.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Roadrunners score 77.1 points per game, 11 more points than the 66.1 the Owls allow.
- UTSA has a 7-0 record against the spread and a 10-3 record overall when scoring more than 66.1 points.
- When Florida Atlantic allows more than 77.1 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- The Owls score an average of 80.7 points per game, 5.8 more points than the 74.9 the Roadrunners give up.
- When it scores more than 74.9 points, Florida Atlantic is 2-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- UTSA has a 0-5 record overall and an ATS record of 0-5 in games when its opponents score more than 80.7 points.
- The Roadrunners have out-scored their opponents by a total of 42 points this season (2.2 points per game on average), and the Owls have put up 219 more points than their opponents on the year (14.6 per game).
UTSA Betting Information
- The Roadrunners have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 7-9 record.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Roadrunners have fared well against the spread, putting up a 3-1 record.
- Roadrunners games have played to the total or above 8 times in 16 games this season.
Florida Atlantic Betting Information
- Florida Atlantic has a losing record against the spread, going 5-6 ATS (covering only 45.5% of the time).
- The Owls have not fared well as a 4.5-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- The Owls and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 7 of 11 (63.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||Florida Atlantic||-4||149.5||-185||+150||Regular Season||80-71 FAU|
|1/2/2020||Florida Atlantic||-3.5||144.5||-175||+140||Regular Season||79-64 FAU|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-74 UTSA|
- The scoring leader for the Roadrunners this season is Jhivvan Jackson, who averages 19.9 points, 3.8 rebounds, and 2.6 assists per game.
- Jacob Germany leads UTSA in rebounding, averaging 5.6 per game, while Keaton Wallace leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.2 in each contest.
- The Roadrunners get the most three-point shooting production out of Jackson, who knocks down 2.4 threes per game.
- The UTSA steals leader is Eric Parrish, who averages 1.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Germany, who compiles 1.1 rejections per contest.
Florida Atlantic Leaders
- The Owls’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Jailyn Ingram with 14.5 points and 6.1 rebounds per game.
- Florida Atlantic’s assist leader is Bryan Greenlee with 2.8 per game. He also records 11.1 points per game and tacks on 2.4 rebounds per game.
- Michael Forrest is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Owls, hitting 2.5 threes per game.
- Florida Atlantic’s leader in steals is Kenan Blackshear with 1.5 per game, and its leader in blocks is Darden Kapiti with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds