The Wagner Seahawks (3-4) will attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (6-9) at 5:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 11, 2021 as 2.5-point favorites. The Knights have won four games in a row. The matchup’s over/under is set at 142.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Wagner (-2.5)||Over (142.5)||Wagner 77 Fairleigh Dickinson 72|
- In four of seven outings (57.1%) this season, the Seahawks and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- In 12 of 15 outings (80%) this season, Fairleigh Dickinson has combined with its opponents to score at least 142.5 points.
- The Seahawks and the Knights combine to average 1.7 more points per game than the over/under of 142.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 155.8 points per game, 13.3 more than the over/under for this game.
- The Seahawks average point total in outings this season is 144.9, 2.4 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Knights this year is 12.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Wagner Betting Information
- Wagner has earned an even 3-3-1 record against the spread this season.
- In 5 of 7 (71.4%) contests this season, Wagner and its opponents have hit the over.
Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Information
- Fairleigh Dickinson has covered the spread in greater than half of its contests, going 8-7 ATS.
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Knights have a record ATS of 1-2.
- In most of Knights games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 15 games, 60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2020||Fairleigh Dickinson||-4.5||144||-205||+165||Regular Season||106-73 FDU|
|1/30/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-63 FDU|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-66 FDU|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-60 WAG|
- The Seahawks leader in rebounds and assist is Alex Morales, who pulls down 7.6 rebounds and distributes 4.9 assists per game along with scoring 17.7 points per contest.
- Elijah Ford leads the Seahawks in scoring, averaging 18.7 per game to go with 6.9 rebounds and 1.1 assists.
- Elijah Allen makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Seahawks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per game.
- Morales and Ford lead Wagner on the defensive end, with Morales leading the team in steals averaging 1.9 per game and Ford in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
Fairleigh Dickinson Leaders
- Elyjah Williams has tallied 7.2 boards and 3.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Knights leaderboards in those categories.
- Jahlil Jenkins racks up 17.1 points per game to be at the top of the Knights scoring leaderboard.
- Brandon Rush is reliable from distance and leads the Knights with 2.3 made threes per game.
- Fairleigh Dickinson’s leader in steals is Jenkins with 1.6 per game, and its leader in blocks is Williams with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds