The UCF Knights (4-6) are 5-point underdogs as they try to stop a three-game road slide when they square off against the Wichita State Shockers (8-4) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at Charles Koch Arena. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The point total is 135.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UCF (+5)||Over (135.5)||Wichita State 71 UCF 67|
- In 33.3% of their opportunities this year (four of 12 chances), the Shockers and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total of 135.5 points.
- In four of 10 opportunities (40%) this year, UCF and its opponents have combined to score at least 135.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 136.9 points per game, 1.4 more points than the total of 135.5 set for this matchup.
- The Shockers and the Knights have seen their opponents average a combined 1.0 more point per game than the over/under of 135.5 set in this game.
- The average point total in Shockers games this season is 4.4 more points than the over/under of 135.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Knights games this season is 2.0 less points than the point total of 135.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Shockers score just 3.4 more points per game (72.3) than the Knights give up (68.9).
- Wichita State is 8-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread when scoring more than 68.9 points.
- UCF has a 1-3 record against the spread and a 1-3 record overall in games when it allows more than 72.3 points.
- The Knights score an average of 64.6 points per game, only three fewer points than the 67.6 the Shockers give up to opponents.
- UCF is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 67.6 points.
- Wichita State’s record is 5-3-1 against the spread and 5-4 overall when it allows more than 64.6 points.
- The Shockers have totaled 57 more points than their opponents this season (4.7 per game on average), while the Knights have been out-scored by 43 total points (4.3 per game average differential).
Wichita State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Shockers have covered six times in 10 contests.
- The Shockers have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -5 or bigger.
- Shockers games have played to the total or above 5 times in 10 games this season.
UCF Betting Information
- UCF has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 4-6 ATS.
- When they are at least 5-point underdogs, the Knights have fared well, going 1-0 against the spread.
- In 5 out UCF’s 10 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2020||Wichita State||-3.5||134||-175||+142||Regular Season||75-58 WICHST|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-79 WICHST|
|1/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-67 WICHST|
Wichita State Leaders
- Tyson Etienne leads the Shockers in scoring, tallying 16.7 points per game to go with 3.8 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Trey Wade is the Shockers leading rebounder, pulling down 6.1 per game, while Alterique Gilbert is their best passer, distributing 3.7 assists in each contest.
- Etienne leads the Shockers in three-point shooting with an average of 2.8 made threes per game.
- The Wichita State steals leader is Gilbert, who averages 1.5 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Morris Udeze, who compiles 0.9 rejections per contest.
- Brandon Mahan is the top scorer for the Knights with 14.4 points per game. He also tacks on 5.2 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game to his stats.
- The Knights’ leader in rebounds is Dre Fuller Jr. with 5.2 per outing, and their leader in assists is Darius Perry with 2.7 per game.
- Darin Green Jr. is reliable from distance and leads the Knights with 2.4 made threes per game.
- The Knights’ leader in steals is Isaiah Adams with 1.8 per game, and C.J. Walker is their leader in blocks with 1.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds