The Winthrop Eagles (6-0) will look to continue a six-game winning streak when they host the Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (1-5) on Sunday, January 10, 2021 at Winthrop Coliseum as big, 11.5-point favorites. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Winthrop Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Eagles have covered four times in five contests.
- The Eagles fare well when favored by at least 11.5 points, posting a 2-1 record against the spread.
- In 3 of 5 (60%) contests this season, Winthrop and its opponents have hit the total.
Gardner-Webb Betting Information
- Gardner-Webb has a winning record against the spread, going 4-2 ATS (covering 66.7% of the time).
- Gardner-Webb and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this season — 2 of 6 (33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Winthrop||-12||158||-837||+568||Regular Season||75-65 WINTH|
|3/6/2020||Winthrop||-5.5||149||-241||+192||Conference Tournament||78-66 WINTH|
|2/13/2020||Winthrop||-5||142.5||-226||+179||Regular Season||74-70 GARDWB|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||99-95 WINTH|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-60 GARDWB|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||97-88 WINTH|
- Chandler Vaudrin leads the Eagles in rebounds and assists. Vaudrin averages 11.5 points, 7.4 rebounds, and 8.5 assists per game.
- Charles Falden is the Eagles scoring leader, averaging 13.0 points per game. He adds 3.2 rebounds and 0.5 assists per contest.
- Falden’s 2.1 made threes per game lead the Eagles.
- Vaudrin and Chase Claxton lead Winthrop on the defensive end, with Vaudrin leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Claxton in blocks averaging 0.5 per contest.
- Lance Terry is the top scorer for the Runnin’ Bulldogs with 15.5 points per game. He also adds 2.5 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game to his stats.
- The Gardner-Webb leaders in rebounding and assists are Jacob Falko with 5.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 11.1 points and 2.0 assists per game) and Jaheam Cornwall with 3.2 assists per game (he also tacks on 12.8 points and 4.2 rebounds per game).
- Terry connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Runnin’ Bulldogs, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 2.7 per contest.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs’ leader in steals is D’Maurian Williams with 0.9 per game, and Ludovic Dufeal is their leader in blocks with 2.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found