Horizon foes meet when the Youngstown State Penguins (5-5) host the Detroit Mercy Titans (4-6) at Beeghly Center, starting at 5:00 PM ET on Friday, January 29, 2021. The Titans are 1-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 151.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Detroit Mercy (+1)||Under (151)||Detroit Mercy 76 Youngstown State 73|
- The Penguins and their opponents have put up at least 151 points — this matchup’s over/under — in two of 10 games (20%) this season.
- Detroit Mercy has played in five games this year (out of 10 total matchups — 50% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 151 points.
- The Penguins and the Titans combine to average 6.2 less points per game than the total of 151 set for this matchup.
- The Penguins and the Titans have seen their opponents average a combined 2.8 fewer points per game than the point total of 151 set in this outing.
- The Penguins average point total in outings this season is 143.2, 7.8 points less than the total in this game.
- The average over/under in Titans games this year is 1.2 less points than the point total of 151 in this outing.
Youngstown State Betting Information
- The Penguins are 4-4 against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Penguins have fared well against the spread, compiling a 2-0 record.
- The Penguins have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 3 times in 8 games this season.
Detroit Mercy Betting Information
- The Titans have an even record against the spread, going 5-5 ATS.
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Titans have fared well, going 2-1 against the spread.
- In 5 out Detroit Mercy’s 10 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2020||Detroit Mercy||-2.5||146||-144||+118||Regular Season||76-72 YNGST|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-67 YNGST|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-70 YNGST|
|12/28/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-66 DET|
Youngstown State Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Penguins is Naz Bohannon, who accumulates 17.2 points and 8.5 rebounds per game.
- Shemar Rathan-Mayes leads the Penguins in assists, averaging 3.3 per game while also scoring 10.9 points per contest.
- Rathan-Mayes connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Penguins, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 1.5 per contest.
- Garrett Covington and Cheick Traore lead the Penguins on the defensive end, with Covington leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Traore in blocks averaging 0.5 per contest.
Detroit Mercy Leaders
- The Titans’ Antoine Davis averages enough points (20.6 per game) and assists (4.2 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Marquell Fraser is at the top of the Detroit Mercy rebounding leaderboard with 5.0 rebounds per game. He also racks up 8.4 points and tacks on 2.9 assists per game.
- Davis is dependable from three-point range and leads the Titans with 2.8 made threes per game.
- Detroit Mercy’s leader in steals is Bul Kuol with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Buay Koka with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds