Without question, the top matchup in Week 13 of the NFL season is between the San Francisco 49ers, the team with the best record in the NFC, against the Baltimore Ravens, the team with the second-best record in the AFC. Could see this again come February. Baltimore is favored on the Mybookie NFL odds.
How to Bet 49ers vs Ravens NFL Week 13 Betting Lines & Game Info
- When: Sunday, 1 PM ET
- Where: M&T Bank Stadium
- TV: Fox
- Radio: SiriusXM
- Live Stream: NFL Game Pass
- NFL Week 13 Betting Lines: Baltimore Ravens -5.5 (Total 46)
49ers vs Ravens Last MeetingTeams haven’t met since 2015 and neither current starting QB was even with their current team then. San Francisco won 25-20 at home in Week 6 of that year. Colin Kaepernick (remember him?) threw for 340 yards and two scores for the Niners, while Joe Flacco threw for 343 and two scores but also two picks for Baltimore. Phil Dawson kicked four field goals, including a 53-yarder, for the Niners.
Why Bet on San Francisco?The Niners clinch a playoff berth with a win and Los Angeles Rams loss to Arizona or a tie and Rams loss.
San Francisco (10-1) trashed Green Bay 37-8 last Sunday night. Jimmy Garoppolo completed 14-of-20 passes for 253 yards and two touchdowns. Garoppolo picked apart the Packers secondary, throwing his touchdowns on deep shots to Deebo Samuel and George Kittle. He went 6-for-6 with a perfect passer rating on play action. In the past four games, Garoppolo is third in the NFL in passing yards (1,242), fourth in yards per attempt (8.39) and passer rating (109.7), and second in touchdown passes (11).
Tevin Coleman rushed 11 times for 39 yards and a touchdown and caught 2-of-4 targets for 10 yards, while Raheem Mostert rushed six times for 45 yards and a touchdown. Mostert had an expanded role with Matt Breida missing another week. Kittle caught all six of his targets for 129 yards and a touchdown in his return after missing two games injured.
49ers coach Kyle Shanahan said kicker Robbie Gould (quad) is “real close” to returning. Gould has missed the last three games with his quad injury. Chase McLaughlin has filled in admirably in his absence, going 7-of-8 on field goals and converting all eight of his extra points.
Some Good NewsDefensive lineman Damontre Moore, who signed with the team ahead of Week 11, suffered a broken forearm in Sunday’s win. Moore will undergo surgery this week and will be placed on season-ending Injured Reserve after appearing in just two games with San Francisco. Moore impressed in his second game with the 49ers, registering four quarterback hurries and a hit in his 21 pass rushes. He also registered a forced fumble in the Week 11 win over the Arizona Cardinals.
A few key players could return from injury this week, though, in pass-rusher Dee Ford and Pro Bowl offensive tackle Joe Staley. Ford’s return in Week 13 would be timely for San Francisco’s pass rush with the loss of Moore. Staley underwent surgery on a dislocated and fractured finger in Week 10 and will be evaluated this week.
- Points per Game: 30.18
- Passing Yards: 236.73
- Rushing Yards: 145.64
- Yards per Play: 5.75
- Points per Game: 14.82
- Passing Yards: 137.64
- Rushing Yards: 111.09
- Yards per Play: 4.30
Why Bet on Baltimore?The Ravens won their seventh straight game Monday in incredibly impressive fashion, 45-6 at the Rams. It was Baltimore’s third in win in a row by at least 34 points, the first time a team has ever done that in one season. The 2019 Ravens joined the 1920 Buffalo All-Americans as the only teams in NFL history with 4 wins by 34 points or more in a season. Baltimore ran the ball 48 times Monday night. They failed to gain yardage on only 3 of those runs: Robert Griffin III’s 3 kneel downs to end the game.
Lamar Jackson is the clear MVP favorite after completing 15-of-20 passes for 169 yards and five touchdowns and adding 95 rushing yards on eight attempts. The Ravens were 9-of-12 on third downs when Jackson left the game. Jackson’s five touchdowns went to Marquise Brown (two), Willie Snead (two), and Mark Ingram.
Monster NumbersJackson became the first player in league history with four-plus passing touchdowns and 50-plus rushing yards in back-to-back games. Jackson also became the first NFL player with at least 3,000 passing yards and 1,500 rushing yards over his first two seasons in NFL history. And the youngest player (22 years old) with multiple games of five touchdown passes in NFL history.
Mark Ingram rushed 15 times for 111 yards and one touchdown and had a seven-yard touchdown catch. The Ravens rushed for 285 yards as a team.
Baltimore now has a plus-184 point differential, the best in the NFL through 11 games since 2009 Saints. New Orleans won the Super Bowl that season. Baltimore is the first team in NFL history to win four straight games against winning teams by a total margin of 100 points. The Ravens’ average margin of victory over Seattle, New England, Houston and the Rams was 26 points.
Ravens center Matt Skura will undergo knee surgery and will miss the rest of the season. Tests revealed the injury was more serious than the initial diagnosis of a sprain. Undrafted rookie Patrick Mekari will replace Skura.
- Points per Game: 35.09
- Passing Yards: 222.09
- Rushing Yards: 211.18
- Yards per Play: 6.40
- Points per Game: 18.36
- Passing Yards: 235.00
- Rushing Yards: 87.73
- Yards per Play: 5.53
49ers vs Ravens NFL Week 13 Betting Trends
- Home team is 5-1 ATS in their last 6 meetings
- 49ers are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games on the road
- 49ers are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the AFC conference
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of San Francisco’s last 8 games played in December
- Ravens are 8-2 SU in their last 10 games at home
- Ravens are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games played in week 13
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Baltimore’s last 6 games against San Francisco
Expert Final Score Prediction for 49ers vs RavensSan Francisco 49ers 24 – Baltimore Ravens 27
More Week 13 NFL Betting News
- 49ers vs Seahawks NFL Week 13 Odds & Expert Prediction
- Redskins vs Eagles NFL Week 13 Spread & Pick for Monday Night
- Chargers at Steelers NFL Week 13 Odds & Pick for Sunday Night
- Vikings vs Patriots NFL Week 13 Lines & Prediction
- Cardinals vs Packers NFL Week 13 Odds & Analysis
- Broncos vs Bengals NFL Week 13 Lines & Betting Analysis
- Rams at Lions NFL Week 13 Spread, Preview & Prediction
- Browns vs Texans NFL Week 13 Odds & Game Preview
- Chiefs vs Raiders NFL Week 13 Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Jets vs Titans NFL Week 13 Odds & Expert Pick
- Colts vs Jaguars NFL Week 13 Odds & Game Prediction
- Bills vs Dolphins NFL Week 13 Odds & Betting Analysis
- Week Thirteen NFL DFS Picks (Ep. 635)
- How to Bet Ravens at Falcons NFL Week 13 Spread & Pick
Even More 49ers vs Ravens Archived Betting Articles
- NFL Super Bowl 57 Lines and Betting Favorites Heading Into Week 7
- NFL 2021 Week 16 SU Betting Analysis & Picks
- NFL Week 9 ATS Picks Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update October 14th Edition
- QBs Injuries Expert Analysis On How It Affects Their Teams
- NFL 2020 Week 3 Parlay Picks & Expert Analysis
- Updated 2020 NFL Week 1 Odds, Picks & More
- NFL Picks for the 2020 Season to Must Bet On
- Must Bet NFL Games in Week 13 in 2020
- Must Bet NFL Games in Week 10 in 2020
- Must Bet NFL Games in Week 7 in 2020
- Must Bet NFL Games in Week 6 in 2020
- NFL Betting – Early Conference Predictions
- Super Bowl LV Odds Pick Favorites & Dark Horses – NFL Odds