NFL Odds, Today's Latest Week 6 Spreads | Weekend's NFL Betting Lines
NFL Odds, Today’s Latest Week 6 Spreads | Weekend’s NFL Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
2This Week NFL Odds : Week 6 NFL Betting Lines
NFL Odds, 2021 NFL Betting
Ready for the best NFL betting action you will find online? At MyBookie you can review, compare and bet on the latest NFL odds, Game lines, spreads, totals, props and more. Creating winners every season we offer the most comprehensive selection of NFL futures and player props, No matter your knowledge or bankroll, we have your action covered with the latest NFL trends, picks and locks this season, we offer early lines for every NFL game in 2021.
Football Lines, Today's NFL Odds
NFL Today, Tune back in before Game Day Ya'all and we will brake down the Weekend's most interesting games, and don't forget to come back for early opening odds for next week on Sunday Night.
NFL Dallas Cowboys vs New England Patriots Betting Analysis – Week 6
The scorching Dallas Cowboys head to New England on Sunday to take on Bill Belichick’s Patriots in what’s sure to be one of the most entertaining games in NFL Week 6. After a season opening loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the Cowboys have won four straight. Can Dak Prescott and his mates keep the good times rolling? Or will Mac Jones and the Patriots end the winning streak? Keep reading for NFL odds, analysis, and a free pick for Cowboys versus Patriots.
NFL Betting Preview for Cowboys at New England
NFL Week 6: Cowboys vs Patriots Game Odds & Info
- When: Sunday, Oct. 17 at 4:25 pm ET
- Where: Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, MA
- TV / Streaming: CBS / Paramount +
- ATS Odds: Dallas -3 ½
- Moneyline Odds: Dallas -190 / New England +160
- Over/Under Odds: 51 ½
Why bet on Dallas versus New England?
Dallas is on fire. The offense averages 34 points per game, ranking second in the league. The defense allows less than 24 points each game. The Cowboys are so hot they’ve scored 41, 36, and 44 points in their last three games. The last time Dallas scored less than 21 was in a 20-17 victory against the equally on fire Los Angeles Chargers.
Dallas Cowboys Offensive Averages
- Total Yards: 439.6
- Passing Yards: 266.8
- Rushing Yards: 172.8
- Points Scored: 34.0
- Turnovers: 5
Dallas Cowboys Defensive Averages
- Total Yards: 390.4
- Passing Yards: 311.0
- Rushing Yards: 79.4
- Points Scored: 23.4
- Takeaways: 12
Why bet on New England versus Dallas?
The Patriots are one of the better teams in the AFC. New England’s defense is good enough to contain Prescott and the Cowboys’ offense while rookie Mac Jones is completing 71.1% of his passes. If the Patriots’ line can give Jones time, he should have no trouble finding spots. The key for the Pats will be to control the clock and try and keep Prescott and the Cowboys’ offense off the field. Bill Belichick and Josh McDaniel are masters at calling a football game. So there’s a chance New England accomplishes their goal.
New England Patriots Offensive Averages
- Total Yards: 319.8
- Passing Yards: 239.8
- Rushing Yards: 80.0
- Points Scored: 19.2
- Turnovers: 9
New England Patriots Defensive Averages
- Total Yards: 317.6
- Passing Yards: 206.6
- Rushing Yards: 111.0
- Points Scored: 18.4
- Takeaways: 6
Cowboys at Patriots Relevant Trends
- Cowboys are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games
- Dallas is 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following an ATS win
- Under is 4-0 in the Cowboys last 4 as a road favorite
- Patriots are 10-2 ATS in their last 12 games as a home underdog
- New England is 2-10-1 ATS in their last 13 games following a straight up win
- Under is 6-0 in the Patriots last 6 games as an underdog
Dallas Cowboys versus New England Patriots Final Betting Prediction
The New England Patriots are a decent football team, which is one of the reasons their odds to win the Super Bowl fell below +2500 at one point during the offseason. But although the Pats are decent, the Dallas Cowboys are one of the best teams in the NFL.
Dallas’ offense does everything right. The only offense that averages more points per game are the Buffalo Bills’. Because of that, the Cowboys should have no trouble moving the ball at will against a New England defense that plays hard, but doesn’t match up with the Boys’ speed.
The Cowboys’ defense also has an edge. Mac Jones has turned into the best rookie quarterback in the league. But Jones must play behind a banged up offensive line. Left tackle Isaiah Wynn is out, meaning Dallas rookie Micah Parsons could get some shots on Jones.
Anyway we look at it, the Cowboys should win and cover this. Dallas scores another big straight up victory.
NFL Week 6 Pick: Dallas Cowboys
NFL Betting Center
2021 NFL News, Weekly NFL Betting Head 2 Head Trends, Computer Picks, This Week's NFL Locks
We offer the latest Weekly NFL Game Odds, NFL Live Betting, This Weeks Football totals, spreads and lines. The latest team stats, NFL Futures, Props, Specials and more, including Vegas Odds the Super Bowl 55, Player Props & other betting info of interest on the National Football League. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the NFL Today!
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs vs Washington Football Team Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL 2021 Season: Houston Texans vs Indianapolis Colts Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Cincinnati Bengals at Detroit Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Rams vs Giants Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Overseas Matchup: Miami vs Jacksonville at London Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season Week 6 SU Betting Picks & Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season Week 6 O/U Betting Picks & Predictions
- NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Philadelphia Eagles Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL 2021 Regular Season – Week 6 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Week 6 Odds Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Update After Week 5 of the 2021 Regular Season
- Indianapolis vs Baltimore | Who Wins Week 5 NFL?
- SNF: Buffalo vs Kansas City, Sunday Night Football Week 5 Betting Odds
- NFL: New England vs Houston Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: New York Giants vs Dallas Cowboys Betting Analysis
- NFL: Browns vs Chargers Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Philadelphia vs Carolina | Panthers will have running back McCaffrey?
- San Francisco vs Arizona | Week 5 NFL Preview
Week 3 NFL Scores
- Buccaneers 28 vs Eagles 22 Result NFL Week 6 Score: Thursday Night Football
- Colts 25 vs Ravens 31 Result NFL Week 5 Score: Monday Night Football
- Eagles 21 vs Panthers 18 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Giants 20 vs Cowboys 44 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Jets 20 vs Falcons 27 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Browns 42 vs Chargers 47 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Broncos 19 vs Steelers 27 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Saints 33 vs Washington 22 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Bills 38 vs Chiefs 20 Result NFL Week 5 Score: Sunday Night Football
- Bears 20 vs Raiders 9 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Lions 17 vs Vikings 19 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Patriots 25 vs Texans 22 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- 49ers 10 vs Cardinals 17 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Dolphins 17 vs Buccaneers 45 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Packers 25 vs Bengals 22 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Titans 37 vs Jaguars 19 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Rams 26 vs Seahawks 17 Result NFL Week 5 Score: Thursday Night Football
- Raiders 14 vs Chargers 28 Result NFL Week 4 Score: Monday Night Football
2021 NFL Betting | MyBookie Sportsbook
NFL Odds Tonight, Football Spreads, NFL Team Total Lines