NFL Odds, Today's Latest Week 13 Football Spreads | 2021 NFL Betting Lines
NFL Odds, Today’s Latest Week 13 Football Spreads | 2021 NFL Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
NFL Odds, 2021 NFL Betting
Ready for the best NFL betting action you will find online? At MyBookie you can review, compare and bet on the latest NFL odds, Game lines, spreads, totals, props and more. Creating winners every season we offer the most comprehensive selection of NFL futures and player props, No matter your knowledge or bankroll, we have your action covered with the latest NFL trends, picks and locks this season, we offer early lines for every NFL game in 2021.
Football Lines, Today's NFL Odds
NFL Today, Tune back in before Game Day Ya'all and we will brake down the Weekend's most interesting games, and don't forget to come back for early opening odds for next week on Sunday Night.
NFL Week 13 Odds: Patriots vs Bills Betting Analysis & Prediction
Scorching New England looks to take an outright lead over AFC East rival Buffalo in one of the season’s best Monday night matchups. The Patriots are the hottest team in the league, but still haven’t wrested first place in the AFC East away from the Bills. Will Josh Allen and his teammates grab the victory and cover? Or will the Pats continue dominating their opponents? Check out NFL odds, analysis, and a free pick for New England at Buffalo.
NFL Betting Preview for New England Patriots at Buffalo
New England Patriots vs Buffalo Bills Game Odds & Info | NFL Week 13 Betting
- When: Monday, Dec. 6 at 8:15 pm ET
- Where: Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park, NY
- TV / Streaming: ESPN / ESPN+
- ATS Odds: Buffalo -3
- Moneyline Odds: New England +130 / Buffalo -150
- Over/Under Odds: 44
Why bet on New England versus Buffalo?
On Monday, New England goes for their seventh straight victory. The Patriots not only have won six straight, but they’ve covered in all six. Not only that, but with each subsequent win, the Patriots get stronger. On Nov. 18, New England beat Atlanta 25-10. Then on Nov. 28, the Patriots dusted then playoff 1-seed Tennessee 36-13.
New England Patriots Offensive Averages
- Total Yards: 355.3
- Passing Yards: 240.0
- Rushing Yards: 115.3
- Points Scored: 28.0
- Turnovers: 15
New England Patriots Defensive Averages
- Total Yards: 316.7
- Passing Yards: 200.9
- Rushing Yards: 115.8
- Points Scored: 15.8
- Takeaways: 25
Why bet on Buffalo versus New England?
Buffalo hadn’t looked good in 2-of-3 games. But a trip to New Orleans on Thanksgiving night left no doubt that the Bills remain one of the top contenders to win the Super Bowl. Versus the Saints, Buffalo dominated. Josh Allen threw 4 TD passes and the Bills held New Orleans to just 6 points in the 31-6 victory. Now back on track, Buffalo may not look back on their way to an AFC title.
Buffalo Bills Offensive Averages
- Total Yards: 389.3
- Passing Yards: 271.0
- Rushing Yards: 119.3
- Points Scored: 29.6
- Turnovers: 16
Buffalo Bills Defensive Averages
- Total Yards: 275.2
- Passing Yards: 178.5
- Rushing Yards: 96.6
- Points Scored: 16.5
- Takeaways: 23
New England versus Buffalo Relevant Trends
- Patriots are 6-0 ATS in their last 6
- New England is 5-0 ATS in their last 5 following a straight up win
- Over is 4-0 in the Patriots’ last 4 versus a team with a winning record
- Bills are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 versus the AFC
- Buffalo is 3-14 ATS in the last 17 meetings at home
- Over is 4-1 in the Bills’ last 5 following an ATS win
New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills Final Betting Prediction
The Bills looked good beating New Orleans. However, after NFL Week 13 Thursday’s game versus the Cowboys, the Saints have now lost six straight.
New Orleans isn’t a good football team. So we can’t look at Buffalo’s victory over the Saints to give us clues as to how the Bills will perform against the New England Patriots.
Right now, Bill Belichick’s team is the best in the NFL. Rookie quarterback Mac Jones has an 11-to-3 TD to INT ratio during the six game winning streak. Jones completes over 70% of his passes.
Not only that, but New England’s defense ranks first in points allowed per game. Buffalo also has a good defense. But the Bills must play this one without Tre’Davious White.
Their best cornerback is out for the season with a knee injury. Any way we look at it, the Patriots prevail. New England moneyline is the play.
NFL Week 13 Pick: New England Patriots moneyline
NFL Betting Center
2021 NFL News, Weekly Head 2 Head Trends, Computer Picks, This Week's NFL Locks
We offer the latest Weekly NFL Game Odds, NFL Live Betting, This Weeks Football totals, spreads and lines. The latest team stats, NFL Futures, Props, Specials and more, including Vegas Odds the Super Bowl 55, Player Props & other betting info of interest on the National Football League. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the NFL Today!
- NFL 2021 Season: New York Giants at Miami Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Broncos vs Chiefs Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Minnesota Vikings at Detroit Betting Analysis
- NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers Betting Analysis: Updated Super Bowl Odds
- NFL Week 13 Odds Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- NFL 2021 Week 13 SU Betting Analysis & Picks
- NFL 2021 Parlay Betting Picks for Week 13
- NFL 2021 Season Week 13 O/U Betting Picks, Odds & Predictions
- Five Betting Reasons of Why An AFC Team Will Win the Super Bowl
- NFL 2021 Week 13 Against the Spread Betting Analysis & Picks
- NFL Betting Analysis: Super Bowl Odds Favorites Thought the Years
- Why Bet on the Titans to Win Super Bowl LVI
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Update After Week 12: Chiefs and Bucs Stay at the Top
- NFL Green Bay Packers Betting Analysis: Updated Super Bowl Odds
- NFL Offensive Players Betting Analysis Heading Into Week 13
- Seahawks vs Washington MNF | Predictions & Preview Game
- Five Betting Reasons of Why An NFC Team Will Win the Super Bowl
- NFL Betting Odds: Sure Losers Week 13
Latest NFL Scores
- Cowboys 27 vs Saints 17 Result NFL Week 13 Score Thursday Night Football
- Seahawks 15 vs Washington 17 Result NFL Week 12 Score Monday Night Football
- Browns 10 vs Ravens 16 Result NFL Week 12 Score Sunday Night Football
- Rams 28 vs Packers 36 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Vikings 26 vs 49ers 34 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Chargers 13 vs Broncos 28 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Eagles 7 vs Giants 13 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Buccaneers 38 vs Colts 31 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Titans 13 vs Patriots 36 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Panthers 10 vs Dolphins 33 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Jets 21 vs Texans 14 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Falcons 21 vs Jaguars 14 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Steelers 10 vs Bengals 41 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Bills 31 vs Saints 6 Result NFL Week 12 Score : Thanksgiving Game
- Bears 16 vs Lions 14 Result NFL Week 12 Score : Thanksgiving Game
- Raiders 36 vs Cowboys 33 Result NFL Week 12 Score : Thanksgiving Game
- Giants 10 vs Buccaneers 30 Result NFL Week 11 Score Monday Night Football
- Steelers 37 vs Chargers 41 Result NFL Week 11 Score Sunday Night Football
2021 NFL Betting | MyBookie Sportsbook
NFL Odds Tonight, Football Spreads, NFL Team Total Lines