NFL Odds, Today's Latest Week 14 Football Spreads | 2021 NFL Betting Lines
NFL Odds, Today’s Latest Week 14 Football Spreads | 2021 NFL Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
NFL Odds, 2021 NFL Betting
Ready for the best NFL betting action you will find online? At MyBookie you can review, compare and bet on the latest NFL odds, Game lines, spreads, totals, props and more. Creating winners every season we offer the most comprehensive selection of NFL futures and player props, No matter your knowledge or bankroll, we have your action covered with the latest NFL trends, picks and locks this season, we offer early lines for every NFL game in 2021.
Football Lines, Today's NFL Odds
NFL Today, Tune back in before Game Day Ya'all and we will brake down the Weekend's most interesting games, and don't forget to come back for early opening odds for next week on Sunday Night.
NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Update After Week 13: Bucs, Chiefs and Cardinals Remain Top Picks
NFL Week 13 is in the books and like what happens after every week, Super Bowl odds shift making some teams favorites and others underdogs. Check out a list of current Super Bowl odds as well as an analysis of those odds.
Updated Super Bowl Odds Heading Into Week 14 of the 2021 Season
Super Bowl LVI
- When: Sunday, Feb. 13, 2022
- Where: SoFi Stadium, Inglewood, CA
- TV / Streaming: NBC
Updated Super Bowl LVI Odds
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers +450
- Kansas City Chiefs +560
- New England Patriots +630
- Green Bay Packers +660
- Arizona Cardinals +660
- Buffalo Bills +950
- Los Angeles Rams +1075
- Dallas Cowboys +1100
- Baltimore Ravens +1300
- Tennessee Titans +1975
- Los Angeles Chargers +2000
- Indianapolis Colts +3000
- Cincinnati Bengals +3500
- San Francisco 49ers +4400
- Cleveland Browns +4800
- Philadelphia Eagles +7500
- Pittsburgh Steelers +8000
- Washington Football Team +8000
- Denver Broncos +11000
- Minnesota Vikings +11000
- Las Vegas Raiders +13000
- New Orleans Saints +17000
- Miami Dolphins +22000
- Seattle Seahawks +26000
- Carolina Panthers +40000
- Atlanta Falcons +65000
- New York Giants +75000
- Chicago Bears +100000
- Jacksonville Jaguars +300000
- New York Jets +300000
- Detroit Lions +300000
After victories, Kansas City, Tampa Bay, and Arizona remain top choices
Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs played an excellent game when beating the Broncos 22-9. Mahomes didn’t rush once while the defense continued its second half surge by holding Denver to under 10 points.
Kyler Murray returned to the field to lead the Cardinals to a 33-22 win over the Bears. The victory pushed AZ’s record to 10-2. Arizona might be an overlay at +660 considering one of their losses was to top NFC squad Green Bay and the other was against Carolina without DeAndre Hopkins and Murray stepping onto the field.
Rams get back on the winning track but still have work to do
The Rams beat the Jags 37-7. Facing the Jaguars at home and dropping 37 is a far cry from beating the rival Arizona Cardinals, which is what the Rams must do in NFL Week 14.
At their current Super Bowl 56 odds, LAR is a play against.
Colts remain the top overlay to win the Super Bowl
There’s a month left in the season, which is why it’s interesting that Indianapolis is a +3000 underdog to win the Super Bowl.
The Colts have plenty of games left to catch the Tennessee Titans. The Titans, the AFC’s current second seed, headed into their bye on a 2-game losing streak.
Indianapolis and Tennessee have tough remaining schedules. But based on recent games, the Colts are in a much better position than the Titans. Give the Colts a long look and if you agree, bet soon.
Indianapolis’ next game is versus 1-seed New England on Dec. 18. If the Colts end the Pats winning streak, their odds will dive.
After Monday night victory over the Bills, Patriots odds drop from +840 to +630
Speaking of the Patriots, Bill Belichick’s squad did a number on the Buffalo Bills in the NFL Week 13 Monday night game. The Pats not only beat the Bills 14-10, but they did so with Mac Jones throwing 3 passes.
You read that right. Jones threw 3 passes and the Patriots still managed to win a road game versus a top Super Bowl contender. Because of their efforts, New England’s odds fell to +630, which makes Belichick’s team the third choice to win rings.
Buffalo’s odds rose to +950 from +710. Although the Bills remain a solid team, they don’t seem to have what it takes to win the Super Bowl.
Buffalo figures to lose at least 2 of their remaining 5 games. The fact they’re 7-5 means the Bills may not make the playoffs.
NFL Betting Center
2021 NFL News, Weekly Head 2 Head Trends, Computer Picks, This Week's NFL Locks
We offer the latest Weekly NFL Game Odds, NFL Live Betting, This Weeks Football totals, spreads and lines. The latest team stats, NFL Futures, Props, Specials and more, including Vegas Odds the Super Bowl 55, Player Props & other betting info of interest on the National Football League. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the NFL Today!
- NFL 2021 Season: Washington Football Team at Las Vegas Betting Analysis
- NFL Week 13 Odds: Patriots vs Bills Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Jacksonville Jaguars vs LA Rams Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Colts vs Texans Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL Week 13: Baltimore vs Pittsburgh Odds, Analysis & Prediction
- San Francisco vs Seattle | NFL Betting Lines & Preview Game
- Dallas vs New Orleans TNF | Expert Analysis & NFL Betting Pick
- NFL Week 13 Odds: Chargers vs Bengals Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Philadelphia Eagles vs NY Jets Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: New York Giants at Miami Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Broncos vs Chiefs Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Minnesota Vikings at Detroit Betting Analysis
- NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers Betting Analysis: Updated Super Bowl Odds
- NFL Week 13 Odds Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- NFL 2021 Week 13 SU Betting Analysis & Picks
- NFL 2021 Parlay Betting Picks for Week 13
- NFL 2021 Season Week 13 O/U Betting Picks, Odds & Predictions
- Five Betting Reasons of Why An AFC Team Will Win the Super Bowl
Latest NFL Scores
- Patriots 14 vs Bills 10 Result NFL Week 13 Score Monday Night Football
- Cardinals 33 vs Bears 22 Result NFL Week 13 Score
- Broncos 9 vs Chiefs 22 Result NFL Week 13 Score Sunday Night Football
- 49ers 23 vs Seahawks 30 Result NFL Week 13 Score
- Ravens 19 vs Steelers 20 Result NFL Week 13 Score
- Washington 17 vs Raiders 15 Result NFL Week 13 Score
- Jaguars 7 vs Rams 37 Result NFL Week 13 Score
- Buccaneers 30 vs Falcons 17 Result NFL Week 13 Score
- Eagles 33 vs Jets 18 Result NFL Week 13 Score
- Vikings 27 vs Lions 29 Result NFL Week 13 Score
- Colts 31 vs Texans 0 Result NFL Week 13 Score
- Giants 9 vs Dolphins 20 Result NFL Week 13 Score
- Chargers 41 vs Bengals 22 Result NFL Week 13 Score
- Cowboys 27 vs Saints 17 Result NFL Week 13 Score Thursday Night Football
- Seahawks 15 vs Washington 17 Result NFL Week 12 Score Monday Night Football
- Browns 10 vs Ravens 16 Result NFL Week 12 Score Sunday Night Football
- Rams 28 vs Packers 36 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Vikings 26 vs 49ers 34 Result NFL Week 12 Score
2021 NFL Betting | MyBookie Sportsbook
NFL Odds Tonight, Football Spreads, NFL Team Total Lines