- Game Day: Sunday, November 15, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Stadium: FirstEnergy Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Browns Betting Insights
- Cleveland’s games have hit the over in five out of eight opportunities this season (62.5%).
- Cleveland is just 3-5 against the spread.
- The Browns are just 1-2 ATS when favored by at least 3.0 points.
- The average points per game output for the Browns this season, 25.8, is 4.4 fewer than the 30.2 the Texans have given up in each contest.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Cleveland is 5-0 and 3-2 against the spread.
- Houston is 2-1 overall and 1-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 30.2 points.
Texans Betting Insights
- Houston has put together a losing 1-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Texans are just 1-2 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.0 points.
- Houston’s games have hit the over in five out of eight opportunities this season (62.5%).
- The Texans have averaged 5.5 fewer points per game this season (24.1) than the Browns have allowed (29.6).
- In games where Houston scores at least 24.1 points this season, they are 2-1 overall and 1-2 against the spread.
- Cleveland is 2-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 29.6 points.
|Texans (+3)||Over (54)||Browns 29 Texans 26|
- The Browns and their opponents have combined to record more than 54.0 points in 62.5% of their outings this season (five of eight opportunities).
- In four of eight games (50%) this year, Houston has combined with its opponents to score at least 54.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 4.1 fewer points per game (49.9) than this matchup’s over/under of 54.0 points.
- The Browns and the Texans have seen their opponents average a combined 5.8 more points per game than the over/under of 54.0 set in this matchup.
- The average point total in Browns games this year is 1.4 more points than the total of 54.0 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Texans this year is 0.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Browns vs Texans: Last 5 Meetings
Houston holds a 5-0 advantage over Cleveland in the last five meetings between these two teams. Houston has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, recording 131 points while Cleveland put up 55.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|12/2/2018||Texans||428-384 CLE||29-13 HOU|
|10/15/2017||Texans||340-247 HOU||33-17 HOU|
|11/16/2014||Browns||424-375 HOU||23-7 HOU|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Cleveland has gone 0-3 against the spread and 1-2 overall over the last three contests.
- The under has been familiar to Cleveland. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three games.
- The Browns average total over the last three games is 8.0 points fewer than the 54.0 over/under given for this matchup.
- Houston has struggled to cover recently, going 0-3 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three games.
- Houston has hit the over two times in the last three contests.
- The Texans total over the last three games is 7.7 points greater than the 54.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
Browns: WR Odell Beckham Jr.: Out (Torn Acl), TE Austin Hooper: Questionable (Appendix), DE Myles Garrett: Questionable (Knee), DT Vincent Taylor: Questionable (Concussion), WR JoJo Natson: Out (Acl), QB Baker Mayfield: Out (Illness), RB Nick Chubb: Questionable (Mcl), G Wyatt Teller: Questionable (Calf), OLB Trevon Young: Out (Undisclosed), TE Jordan Franks: Out (Undisclosed), CB Greedy Williams: Out (Shoulder), DE Curtis Weaver: Out (Foot), S Grant Delpit: Out (Torn Achilles), LB Jacob Phillips: Questionable (Knee), DE George Obinna: Out (Triceps)
Texans: OLB Whitney Mercilus: Out (Illness), G Senio Kelemete: Questionable (Concussion), ILB Benardrick McKinney: Out (Shoulder), RB David Johnson: Questionable (Concussion), OLB Kyle Emanuel: Out (Concussion), OLB Brennan Scarlett: Out (Forearm), CB Gareon Conley: Out (Ankle), OLB Dylan Cole: Out (Illness), OLB Duke Ejiofor: Out (Torn Acl), OLB Jacob Martin: Out (Illness), SS A.J. Moore Jr.: Questionable (Hamstring), DE Charles Omenihu: Questionable (Leg), G Max Scharping: Out (Illness), TE Kahale Warring: Questionable (Concussion)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Props to Must Bet and Earn Money this 2022-23 Upcoming Season
- NFL Betting Guide to Help You Handicap the 2022 Preseason
- Chicago Bears 2022 Season Betting Guide
- 2022 Pittsburgh Steelers Win/Loss Betting Prediction for the Upcoming NFL Season
- 2022 Seattle Seahawks Win/Loss Betting Prediction for the Upcoming NFL Season