- Game Day: Sunday, December 20, 2020
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: East Rutherford, NJ
- Stadium: MetLife Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Browns Betting Insights
- Cleveland is just 5-8 against the spread.
- The Browns have a split ATS record of 1-1 when favored by at least 6.0 points.
- Cleveland’s games have hit the over in eight out of 13 outings this season (61.5%).
- The Browns have put an average of 26.8 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 4.4 more than the 22.4 the Giants have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Cleveland score at least 26.8 points this season, they are 7-1 overall and 4-4 against the spread.
- New York is 5-3 overall and 6-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 22.4 points.
Giants Betting Insights
- Most of New York’s games this year — nine out of 13 — have finished under the point total (69.2%).
- New York has put together an 8-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Giants have a losing ATS record of 0-1 when playing as at least 6.0-point underdogs.
- The average points per game output for the Giants this season, 18.3, is 10 fewer than the 28.3 the Browns have given up in each contest.
- In games where New York scores at least 18.3 points this season, they are 4-3 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
- When Cleveland allows opposing offenses to put 28.3 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 5-1 overall and 3-3 against the spread.
|Giants (+6)||Over (44)||Browns 25 Giants 24|
- The average point total for Browns games this year is 11.1 more points than the over/under of 44.0 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Giants games this year is 3.3 fewer points than the point total of 44.0 in this outing.
- The Browns and their opponents have combined to put up more than 44.0 points in 76.9% of their outings this year (10 of 13 opportunities).
- New York and its opponents have added up to score more than 44.0 points in 30.8% of their games this season (four of 13 opportunities).
- The Browns and the Giants combine to average 1.1 more points per game than the over/under of 44.0 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 50.7 points per game, 6.7 more than the point total for this matchup.
Browns vs Giants: Last 5 Meetings
New York has an edge against Cleveland over the last five matchups between these two teams, putting together a 4-1 record in those games. New York outscored Cleveland 133-88 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|11/27/2016||Browns||343-296 CLE||27-13 NYG|
|10/7/2012||Giants||502-375 NYG||41-27 NYG|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Browns and their opponents have combined to score an average of 72.3 points over their last three games, 28.3 more than the 44.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Cleveland is just 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The over has been familiar to Cleveland. They have gone over the total three times in their last three contests.
- The Giants have averaged a total of 32.7 combined points in their last three games, 11.3 fewer than this matchup’s total of 44.0.
- New York has struggled to cover lately, going 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over the last three contests.
- New York has gone under the total three times in their last three games.
Browns: FS Andrew Sendejo: Questionable (Concussion), C JC Tretter: Questionable (Knee), WR Odell Beckham Jr.: Out (Torn Acl), LS Charley Hughlett: Out (Illness), CB Kevin Johnson: Questionable (Groin), OT Jack Conklin: Questionable (Ankle/knee), TE Austin Hooper: Questionable (Neck), DT Larry Ogunjobi: Questionable (Toe), WR Taywan Taylor: Out (Neck), WR JoJo Natson: Out (Acl), CB Denzel Ward: Questionable (Calf), CB M.J. Stewart Jr.: Questionable (Shoulder), SS Ronnie Harrison Jr.: Out (Shoulder), G Wyatt Teller: Questionable (Ankle), OLB Trevon Young: Out (Undisclosed), WR KhaDarel Hodge: Questionable (Hamstring), CB Greedy Williams: Out (Shoulder), DE Curtis Weaver: Out (Foot), S Grant Delpit: Out (Torn Achilles), DE George Obinna: Out (Triceps)
Giants: G Kevin Zeitler: Questionable (Shoulder), RB Devonta Freeman: Out (Ankle), CB James Bradberry: Out (Illness), OLB Kyler Fackrell: Out (Calf), WR Cody Core: Out (Achillies), FS Adrian Colbert: Questionable (Shoulder), CB Ryan Lewis: Out (Hamstring), RB Saquon Barkley: Out (Torn Acl), OLB Lorenzo Carter: Out (Achilles), QB Daniel Jones: Questionable (Ankle), OLB Jachai Polite: Out (Illness), WR David Sills V: Out (Foot), TE Kaden Smith: Questionable (Knee), OLB Oshane Ximines: Out (Shoulder), CB Darnay Holmes: Questionable (Knee), CB Madre Harper: Out (Knee)[su_banner_nfl_wide]