The New York Jets (0-10) will battle to halt their 10-game losing streak as they are 6.5-point underdogs against the Miami Dolphins (6-4) on Sunday, November 29, 2020 at MetLife Stadium. The game’s point total is set at 44.5.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 29, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: East Rutherford, NJ
- Stadium: MetLife Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Dolphins Betting Insights
- Miami’s games have gone under the point total in six out of 10 opportunities this season (60%).
- Miami has put together a 7-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Dolphins are 1-0 ATS when favored by at least 6.5 points.
- The Dolphins have averaged 3.8 fewer points per game this season (26.4) than the Jets have allowed (30.2).
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Miami is 5-1 and 6-0 against the spread.
- When the New York defense allows 30.2 points or fewer this year, the Jets have pieced together a 0-5 overall record and a 2-3 record against the spread.
Jets Betting Insights
- Half of New York’s games this year — five out of 10 — have gone over the point total.
- New York has compiled a losing 3-7 record against the spread this season.
- The average points per game output for the Jets this season, 14.9, is 5.3 fewer than the 20.2 the Dolphins have given up in each contest.
- New York is 0-4 overall and 2-2 against the spread when they score at least 14.9 points this season.
- When Miami allows opposing offenses to put 20.2 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
|Dolphins (-6.5)||Over (44.5)||Dolphins 31 Jets 15|
- The average point total in Dolphins games this year is 2.1 more points than the total of 44.5 in this matchup.
- Jets games this season have averaged a total of 45.1 points, 0.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Dolphins and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under (44.5 points) in 60% of their games this year (six of 10 opportunities).
- The Jets have played in three games this year (out of 10 total matchups — 30% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 44.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 3.2 fewer points per game (41.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 44.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 50.4 points per game, 5.9 more than the over/under for this game.
Dolphins vs Jets: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five meetings between these two teams, Miami holds a 4-1 advantage over New York. The Dolphins are 3-0 against the spread in those games against the Jets. Miami has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, totaling 104 points while New York scored 58.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/18/2020||Dolphins||Dolphins||-8.50||46.50||-375||+310||302-263 MIA||24-0 MIA|
|12/8/2019||Jets||Jets||-5||47||-220||+190||374-362 NYJ||22-21 NYJ|
|11/3/2019||Jets||Dolphins||-3.5||42.5||-177||+155||321-316 NYJ||26-18 MIA|
|11/4/2018||N/A||Dolphins||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||282-168 NYJ||13-6 MIA|
|9/16/2018||N/A||Jets||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||362-257 NYJ||20-12 MIA|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Miami has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over the last three contests.
- Miami has hit the over two times in the last three contests.
- The Dolphins and their opponents have combined to score an average of 49.3 points over their last three games, 4.8 more than the 44.5 over/under in this matchup.
- New York has gone 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 overall in their last three outcomes.
- New York has gone over the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Jets total over the last three games is 9.8 points greater than the 44.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
Dolphins: No Injuries Listed
Jets: No Injuries Listed
More Recent NFL News
- 2022 Cleveland Browns Betting Tips for the Upcoming NFL Season
- 2022 Tennessee Titans Betting Tips for the Upcoming NFL Season
- 2022-23 NFL Playoffs Betting Predictions for Sleeper Teams That Could Reach the Postseason
- 2022 Tennessee Titans Win/Loss Betting Prediction for the Upcoming NFL Season
- Best 2022 NFL Week 2 Games to Bet On, Early Analysis, and Picks