It remains to be seen whether or not the Los Angeles Rams made a mistake by drafting former Cal quarterback Jared Goff with the No. 1 overall pick a year ago while possibly compounding their mistake by hiring the youngest head coach in NFL history this offseason.Whether or not the Rams’ brass made a mistake by drafting Goff and hiring Sean McVay, there are a handful of must-bet games dotting L.A.’s 2017 schedule that no football betting enthusiast should miss out on.Thanks to some expert analysis on a half-dozen matchups that fit the ‘must-bet’ bill, you’re going to have a great chance to cash in on at least six Rams games this coming season. Let’s get started.
Los Angeles Rams Football Betting Guide And Favorites
Written by Eric Williams on June 16, 2017
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Draft Betting News: CJ Stroud, Justin Fields, Favorites, Picks and More
- NFL Betting News: Derek Carr and Saints, Jets Hoping For Aaron Rodgers
- 2023 NFL Draft News: Georgia Defensive Star Jalen Carter Could Fall After Arrest
- NFL Super Bowl 58 Betting Odds: Early Analysis, Tips and More
- Derek Carr NFL Betting Odds for 2023/24 Season With?
- NFL Betting Predictions 2023: Super Bowl 58, Odds & Favorites That You Shouldn’t Miss
- Why Chiefs Won Super Bowl 57 & Why Eagles Lost
- Super Bowl LVII Odds: Kansas City vs. Philadelphia Betting Predictions
- NFL Super Bowl 57: Which Team Will Win the Super Bowl? AFC or NFC?
- NFL Super Bowl 57 Updated MVP Top Candidates
- Super Bowl Final Score Betting Prediction: Time to Get Your SB Bet In
- Chiefs vs. Eagles NFL Super Bowl 57 Spread & Expert Pick
- The Best & Worst Super Bowl Props To Bet On
- How to Bet Super Bowl Over/Under Total
- NFL Super Bowl 57 Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds To Win Super Bowl