The top teams from opposing divisions meet when the NFC West-leading Seattle Seahawks (8-3) take the field as an 7.5-point favorite against the NFC East-leading New York Giants (4-7) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at Lumen Field.
- Game Day: Sunday, December 6, 2020
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Stadium: Lumen Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Seattle has compiled a 6-5 record against the spread this season.
- Seattle’s games have hit the over in six out of 11 outings this season (54.5%).
- The Seahawks have put an average of 31 points per game on the scoreboard this season, eight more than the 23 the Giants have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Seattle is 5-2 and 5-2 against the spread.
- When the New York defense allows 23 points or fewer this year, the Giants have accumulated a 4-3 overall record and a 5-2 record against the spread.
Giants Betting Insights
- Most of New York’s games this year — seven out of 11 — have finished under the point total (63.6%).
- New York has put together a 7-4 record against the spread this season.
- The average points per game output for the Giants this season, 19.5, is 8.1 fewer than the 27.6 the Seahawks have given up in each contest.
- New York is 3-3 overall and 5-1 against the spread when they score at least 19.5 points this season.
- Seattle is 6-1 overall and 4-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27.6 points.
|Seahawks (-7.5)||Seahawks 32 Giants 18|
Seahawks vs Giants: Last 5 Meetings
Seattle holds an edge against New York over the last five meetings between these two teams, putting together a 4-1 record in those games. Seattle has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 128 points while New York scored 90.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|10/22/2017||Giants||425-177 SEA||24-7 SEA|
|11/9/2014||Seahawks||510-324 SEA||38-17 SEA|
|12/15/2013||Giants||327-181 SEA||23-0 SEA|
|11/7/2010||Seahawks||487-162 NYG||41-7 NYG|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Seattle has gone 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall over the last three contests.
- Seattle has hit under the total three times in the last three contests.
- New York has been playing well lately, going 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over their last three contests.
- New York has gone under the total two times in their last three games.
Seahawks: No Injuries Listed
Giants: No Injuries Listed[su_banner_nfl_wide]
More Recent NFL News
- Miami vs New England Odds and Betting Analysis for NFL Week 2 SNF Betting Action
- 2023 Jets vs Cowboys Odds and Betting Prediction for NFL Week 2
- 2023 Commanders vs Broncos Odds and Betting Prediction for NFL Week 2
- Raiders vs Bills Odds and Betting Prediction for Week 2
- Giants vs Cardinals 2023 NFL Betting Odds in Week 2