The Baltimore Ravens (11-5) visit the Buffalo Bills (13-3) in the AFC Divisional round of the 2020 NFL Playoffs as only 1.5-point underdogs on January 16, 2021 at 8:15 PM ET on NBC. An over/under of 50.0 is set in the game.
- Game Day: Saturday, January 16, 2021
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Orchard Park, NY
- Stadium: Bills Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bills Betting Insights
- Buffalo is 11-5 against the spread.
- The Bills have an ATS record of 7-4 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Most of Buffalo’s games this year — 11 out of 16 — have gone over the point total (68.8%).
- The Bills have put an average of 31.3 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 12.4 more than the 18.9 the Ravens have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Buffalo is 6-0 and 6-0 against the spread.
- Baltimore is 9-0 overall and 8-0-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 18.9 points.
Ravens Betting Insights
- Baltimore has put together a 10-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Ravens are 8-5-1 ATS when an underdog by at least 1.5 points.
- Just nine of Baltimore’s 16 games this year have gone over the point total (43.8% of its opportunities).
- The Ravens, on average, score 5.8 more points per game this season (29.2) than the Bills allow (23.4).
- Baltimore is 8-0 overall and 6-1-1 against the spread when they score at least 29.2 points this season.
- When Buffalo allows opposing offenses to put 23.4 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 8-0 overall and 6-2 against the spread.
|Bills (-1.5)||Over (50)||Bills 28 Ravens 23|
- The average point total in Bills games this year is 4.8 more points than the over/under of 50.0 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Ravens this season is 1.8 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- The Bills and their opponents have combined to put up more than 50.0 points in 56.2% of their games this year (nine of 16 opportunities).
- The Ravens and their opponents have combined to score more than 50.0 points in 43.8% of their matchups this year (seven of 16 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 10.5 more points per game (60.5) than this game’s over/under of 50.0 points.
- The Bills and the Ravens have seen their opponents average a combined 7.7 fewer points per game than the point total of 50.0 set in this matchup.
Bills vs Ravens: Last 5 Meetings
Baltimore holds an edge against Buffalo in the past five matchups between these two squads, recording a 4-1 record in those games. The Ravens are 1-0 against the spread in those games against the Bills. Baltimore has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, recording 141 points while Buffalo put up 84.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/8/2019||Ravens||Bills||-6.5||44||-275||+235||257-209 BAL||24-17 BAL|
|9/9/2018||N/A||Ravens||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||369-153 BAL||47-3 BAL|
|9/11/2016||N/A||Ravens||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||308-160 BAL||13-7 BAL|
|9/29/2013||N/A||Bills||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||350-345 BUF||23-20 BUF|
|10/24/2010||N/A||Ravens||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||514-364 BUF||37-34 BAL|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Buffalo has gone 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall over their last three games.
- Buffalo has hit the over two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Bills and their opponents have combined to score an average of 65.3 points over their last three games, 15.3 more than the 50.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Baltimore has been playing up to expectations, going 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over their last three contests.
- The under has been familiar to Baltimore. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Ravens have averaged a total of 45 combined points in their last three games, 5.0 less than this matchup’s over/under of 50.0.
Bills: RB Zack Moss: Out (Ankle), OLB Del’Shawn Phillips: Out (Quadriceps), WR Isaiah Hodgins: Out (Shoulder), CB Cam Lewis: Out (Wrist), TE Tommy Sweeney: Out (Foot), OT Cody Ford: Out (Knee)
Ravens: CB Davontae Harris: Out (Thigh), CB Iman Marshall: Out (Knee), QB Trace McSorley: Out (Knee), WR Antoine Wesley: Out (Shoulder), QB Robert Griffin III: Out (Hamstring), TE Nick Boyle: Out (Knee), WR DeAndrew White: Out (Lower Body), OT Ronnie Stanley: Out (Ankle), CB Tavon Young: Out (Knee), OLB Otaro Alaka: Out (Knee), TE Jacob Breeland: Out (Knee), G Ben Bredeson: Out (Knee), CB Khalil Dorsey: Out (Shoulder)
More Recent NFL News
- 2022 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Win/Loss Betting Prediction for the Upcoming NFL Season
- Betting Guide for NFL Week 2
- 2022 Cleveland Browns Betting Tips for the Upcoming NFL Season
- 2022 Tennessee Titans Betting Tips for the Upcoming NFL Season
- 2022-23 NFL Playoffs Betting Predictions for Sleeper Teams That Could Reach the Postseason