The Seattle Seahawks (5-1) host the San Francisco 49ers (4-3) on Sunday, November 1, 2020 in matchup between NFC West foes at CenturyLink Field. San Francisco is a 3.0-point underdog. An over/under of 54.0 is set for the contest.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 1, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Stadium: CenturyLink Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Seattle’s games have hit the over in four out of six outings this season (66.7%).
- Seattle has compiled a 4-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Seahawks are 3-2 ATS when favored by at least 3.0 points.
- The Seahawks, on average, score 14.4 more points per game this season (33.8) than the 49ers allow (19.4).
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Seattle is 3-1 and 3-1 against the spread.
- San Francisco is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 19.4 points.
49ers Betting Insights
- San Francisco has compiled a 4-3 record against the spread this season.
- The 49ers are just 2-3 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.0 points.
- Just four of San Francisco’s seven games this year have gone over the point total (42.9% of its opportunities).
- The 49ers average points scored this season (25.9) and the Seahawks points allowed (28.7) are within 2.8 points of each other.
- In games where San Francisco scores at least 25.9 points this season, they are 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Seattle is 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 28.7 points.
|Seahawks (-3)||Under (54)||Seahawks 30 49ers 23|
- The Seahawks and their opponents have put up at least 54.0 points — this matchup’s over/under — in five of six opportunities (83.3%) this season.
- In one of seven games (14.3%) this year, San Francisco and its opponents have combined to score more than 54.0 points.
- The Seahawks and the 49ers combine to average 5.7 more points per game than the over/under of 54.0 set for this matchup.
- The Seahawks and the 49ers have seen their opponents average a combined 5.9 fewer points per game than the over/under of 54.0 set in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Seahawks have had set in matchups this season is 8.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the 49ers this year is 8.7 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Seahawks vs 49ers: Last 5 Meetings
Seattle holds an edge against San Francisco in the past five matchups between these two teams, recording a 3-2 record in those games. The Seahawks and 49ers are split 1-1 against the spread in those games. Seattle has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, scoring 138 points while San Francisco put up 105.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/29/2019||49ers||Seahawks||-3||47||-180||+155||398-348 SF||26-21 SF|
|11/11/2019||49ers||49ers||-6.5||47||-265||+230||336-302 SEA||27-24 SEA|
|12/16/2018||N/A||49ers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||385-351 SEA||26-23 SF|
|12/2/2018||N/A||Seahawks||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||452-331 SF||43-16 SEA|
|11/26/2017||N/A||49ers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||318-280 SEA||24-13 SEA|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Seahawks and their opponents have combined to score an average of 59.3 points over their last three games, 5.3 more than the 54.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Seattle is just 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over the last three contests.
- The under has been the norm for Seattle. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three contests.
- The 49ers total over the last three games is 7.7 points fewer than the 54.0 total listed for this matchup.
- San Francisco has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over their last three games.
- San Francisco has gone under the total two times in their last three games.
Seahawks: G Mike Iupati: Questionable (Back), OLB Bruce Irvin: Out (Acl), WR Josh Gordon: Out (Suspension), CB Neiko Thorpe: Out (Hip), WR Phillip Dorsett II: Out (Foot), DE Branden Jackson: Out (Neck), SS Jamal Adams: Questionable (Groin), CB Shaquill Griffin: Questionable (Concussion), SS Lano Hill: Out (Back), RB Chris Carson: Questionable (Foot), RB Rashaad Penny: Out (Knee), OLB Rasheem Green: Out (Neck), CB D.J. Reed: Out (Pectoral), G Phil Haynes: Out (Hip), RB Travis Homer: Questionable (Knee), FS Marquise Blair: Out (Knee), TE Colby Parkinson: Out (Fractured Foot), DE Darrell Taylor: Out (Leg), RB Patrick Carr: Out (Undisclosed)
49ers: CB Richard Sherman: Out (Leg), TE Jordan Reed: Out (Knee), DE Ziggy Ansah: Out (Biceps), WR Tavon Austin: Out (Knee), C Ben Garland: Out (Calf), CB K’Waun Williams: Out (Knee), DE Dee Ford: Out (Back), C Weston Richburg: Out (Kneecap), FS Jimmie Ward: Questionable (Quadriceps), SS Jaquiski Tartt: Questionable (Groin), RB Tevin Coleman: Out (Knee), OLB Kwon Alexander: Questionable (Ankle), OLB Mark Nzeocha: Out (Quadriceps), RB Raheem Mostert: Out (Ankle), DE Ronald Blair III: Out (Knee), DT Solomon Thomas: Out (Knee (acl)), WR Chris Thompson: Out (Undisclosed), DT Jullian Taylor: Out (Knee), WR Richie James Jr.: Questionable (Ankle), RB Jeff Wilson Jr.: Out (Ankle), DE Nick Bosa: Out (Acl), WR Jalen Hurd: Out (Knee), WR Deebo Samuel: Doubtful (Hamstring), WR Jauan Jennings: Out (Undisclosed), TE Chase Harrell: Out (Suspension)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Props to Must Bet and Earn Money this 2022-23 Upcoming Season
- NFL Betting Guide to Help You Handicap the 2022 Preseason
- Chicago Bears 2022 Season Betting Guide
- 2022 Pittsburgh Steelers Win/Loss Betting Prediction for the Upcoming NFL Season
- 2022 Seattle Seahawks Win/Loss Betting Prediction for the Upcoming NFL Season