Oddsmakers expect a competitive contest between AFC South opponents when the Tennessee Titans (6-2) host the Indianapolis Colts (5-3) on Thursday, November 12, 2020 at Nissan Stadium. Indianapolis is a 1.5-point underdogs. The point total is set at 48.5 for the contest.
- Game Day: Thursday, November 12, 2020
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX/NFL
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Stadium: Nissan Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Titans Betting Insights
- Tennessee has put together a losing 3-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Titans are just 2-4 ATS when favored by at least 1.5 points.
- Tennessee’s games have hit the over in six out of eight outings this season (75%).
- The Titans have put an average of 29 points per game on the scoreboard this season, nine more than the 20 the Colts have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Tennessee score at least 29 points this season, they are 4-0 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
- Indianapolis is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 20 points.
Colts Betting Insights
- Half of Indianapolis’ games this year — four out of eight — have gone over the point total.
- Indianapolis has compiled a 4-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Colts are 4-2 ATS when an underdog by at least 1.5 points.
- The Titans defense has allowed 25.1 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 26 the Colts have scored.
- Indianapolis is 4-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread when they score at least 26 points this season.
- Tennessee is 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.1 points.
|Titans (-1.5)||Over (48.5)||Titans 26 Colts 24|
- The average point total for Titans games this season is 5.6 more points than the total of 48.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Colts this year is 2.5 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- The Titans and their opponents have combined to score more than 48.5 points in 75% of their games this year (six of eight opportunities).
- Indianapolis and its opponents have added up to score more than 48.5 points in 37.5% of their games this year (three of eight opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 6.5 more points per game (55) than this game’s over/under of 48.5 points.
- The Titans and the Colts have seen their opponents average a combined 3.4 fewer points per game than the point total of 48.5 set in this game.
Titans vs Colts: Last 5 Meetings
Indianapolis has an edge against Tennessee in the past five meetings between these two squads, putting together a 3-2 record in those games. The Titans and Colts have a split 1-1 record against the spread in those games. Indianapolis has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 123 points while Tennessee scored 95.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/1/2019||Titans||Colts||-1||41.5||-114||+102||391-292 IND||31-17 TEN|
|9/15/2019||Titans||Titans||-3||43.5||-167||+148||288-242 IND||19-17 IND|
|12/30/2018||N/A||Titans||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||436-258 IND||33-17 IND|
|11/18/2018||N/A||Colts||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||397-263 IND||38-10 IND|
|11/26/2017||N/A||Colts||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||276-254 TEN||20-16 TEN|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Tennessee is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- The over has been friendly to Tennessee. They have gone over the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Titans average total over the last three games is 0.8 points fewer than the 48.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Indianapolis has struggled to cover lately, going 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three contests.
- Indianapolis has gone over the total two times in their last three contests.
- The Colts total over the last three games is 2.8 points greater than the 48.5 total listed for this matchup.
Titans: P Brett Kern: Out (Wrist), G Rodger Saffold III: Questionable (Shoulder), OT Dennis Kelly: Questionable (Knee), OT Taylor Lewan: Out (Acl), DE Jadeveon Clowney: Questionable (Knee), RB Senorise Perry: Out (Undisclosed), TE MyCole Pruitt: Out (Knee), CB Tye Smith: Out (Shoulder), WR Adam Humphries: Questionable (Concussion), CB Chris Milton: Questionable (Hamstring), CB Adoree’ Jackson: Questionable (Knee), SS Dane Cruikshank: Questionable (Groin), WR A.J. Brown: Questionable (Knee), RB Darrynton Evans: Out (Hamstring), CB Kristian Fulton: Out (Knee), TE Tommy Hudson: Out (Suspended), K Tucker McCann: Out (Undisclosed)
Colts: TE Jack Doyle: Doubtful (Concussion), TE Mo Alie-Cox: Questionable (Knee), FS Malik Hooker: Out (Achilles), RB Marlon Mack: Out (Achilles), DE Kemoko Turay: Out (Ankle), WR Parris Campbell: Out (Knee), WR Ashton Dulin: Out (Knee)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Props to Must Bet and Earn Money this 2022-23 Upcoming Season
- NFL Betting Guide to Help You Handicap the 2022 Preseason
- Chicago Bears 2022 Season Betting Guide
- 2022 Pittsburgh Steelers Win/Loss Betting Prediction for the Upcoming NFL Season
- 2022 Seattle Seahawks Win/Loss Betting Prediction for the Upcoming NFL Season