A couple of teams with rejuvenated playoff hopes throw down at Levi’s Stadium on Sunday afternoon when the Minnesota Vikings take on the San Francisco 49ers. Both the Vikings and Niners have won two straight. Both have brought their records to .500, which makes this Week 12 game ultra-important. Will Minnesota upset the 49ers? Or can Jimmy G. and his mates win their third straight? Keep reading for NFL odds, analysis, and a free pick for Vikings at 49ers.
NFL Betting Preview for Minnesota Vikings at San Francisco
Minnesota Vikings vs San Francisco 49ers Game Odds & Info | NFL Week 12 Betting
- When: Sunday, Nov 28 at 4:25 pm ET
- Where: Levi’s Stadium, Santa Clara, CA
- TV / Streaming: FOX / Fox Sports
- ATS Odds: San Francisco -3
- Moneyline Odds: Minnesota +140 / San Francisco -165
- Over/Under Odds: 48 ½
Why bet on Minnesota versus San Francisco?
It’s not that Minnesota has won two in a row. It’s that the Vikings have won two straight while beating good teams. In Week 10, The Vikings blasted the Chargers 27-20. Then last Sunday, Minnesota outlasted the Green Bay Packers 34-31.
Minnesota Vikings Offensive Averages
- Total Yards: 387.0
- Passing Yards: 267.8
- Rushing Yards: 119.2
- Points Scored: 25.5
- Turnovers: 6
Minnesota Vikings Defensive Averages
- Total Yards: 378.9
- Passing Yards: 251.96
- Rushing Yards: 127.0
- Points Scored: 24.2
- Takeaways: 12
Why bet on San Francisco versus Minnesota?
The San Francisco 49ers head into this game with a lot of momentum. Not only did SF destroy the the Jaguars 30-10 in NFL Week 11, but the Niners thrashed the rival Los Angeles Rams 31-10 in Week 10. It was the first time this season that everything came together. San Francisco offense. The defense picked Matthew Stafford off twice and held the Rams to 52 rushing yards.
San Francisco 49ers Offensive Averages
- Total Yards: 359.3
- Passing Yards: 236.1
- Rushing Yards: 123.2
- Points Scored: 24.6
- Turnovers: 14
San Francisco 49ers Defensive Averages
- Total Yards: 318.3
- Passing Yards: 202.4
- Rushing Yards: 115.9
- Points Scored: 22.2
- Takeaways: 8
Vikings versus 49ers Relevant Trends
- Vikings are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 road games
- Minnesota is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games
- Over is 6-1 in the Vikings’ last 7 on the road
- 49ers are 3-10 ATS in their last 13 games as a favorite
- San Francisco is 1-4 ATS in their last 5 home games
- Over is 6-1 in the 49ers’ last 7 games following an ATS win
Minnesota Vikings at San Francisco 49ers Final Betting Prediction
The Vikings should cover the spread because they’ve done so in 4-of-5. But before dumping on Minnesota ATS, take a hard look at the moneyline.
Simply put, the Vikings should be a 2 to 3 loss team, not a 5 loss team. Minnesota had no business losing to the Cowboys on Oct. 31 or Cleveland on Oct. 3.
The NFL Week 2 loss to the Arizona Cardinals happened because the Vikings missed a last second field goal. If those three games had gone differently, the Vikings would be sitting atop the NFC North.
The 49ers are a different story. 2 of the Niners’ last 3 wins were against Jacksonville and Chicago. San Francisco impressively beat the Los Angels Rams, but it appears that the Rams may not be as good as they looked in the early season upset victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
No way San Francisco should offer -3. The Vikings have a great shot to cover the spread because they’ve done so in 4-of-5. But why not go for the big money? Play Minnesota moneyline to cash big.
NFL Week 12 Pick: Minnesota Vikings moneyline
I have read enough, I need to place my bet now. What to do?
Bet NFL Today
MyBookie Betting Lines for the Game
NFL Betting Center
NFL Odds and Lines
|Make the Playoffs|
|Super Bowl Odds|
|AFC Champion Odds|
|NFC Champion Odds|
Latest NFL News:
- NFL Draft Betting News: CJ Stroud, Justin Fields, Favorites, Picks and More
- NFL Betting News: Derek Carr and Saints, Jets Hoping For Aaron Rodgers
- 2023 NFL Draft News: Georgia Defensive Star Jalen Carter Could Fall After Arrest
- NFL Super Bowl 58 Betting Odds: Early Analysis, Tips and More
- Derek Carr NFL Betting Odds for 2023/24 Season With?