UFC Featured Lines
UFC Odds, 2022 UFC Betting
Ultimate Fighting Championship Lines
If you love mixed martial arts and the vast multitude of betting opportunities that today’s UFC brings with it, then MyBookie is the place for you!
Whether you like backing some of the biggest names in the sport today like Jon Jones or you prefer to back value-packed underdogs more often than not, you’re going to love the UFC betting action we offer.
From fast payouts and a customer service department that is quite literally, the best in the business, you’re going to find your UFC wagering experience at MyBookie to be second to none!
UFC Fight Night: Blachowicz Vs Rakic Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
It’s back to Las Vegas we go on Saturday evening for another UFC Fight Night. This one is set to begin at 7 PM EST and has quite the loaded main card, with no less than 6 fights on tap. As is the case with all the Fight Night events, there are no title fights coming our way, but you do have to say that the UFC has put together a solid lineup of bouts. As mentioned, there are 6 in all, so let’s quickly break them down, with UFC Odds and predictions for each.
MMA Betting Preview for UFC Fight Night: Blachowicz Vs Rakic
Jake Hadley (-220) Vs Allan Nascimento (+180)
We get things rolling with a Flyweight bout featuring a fighter trying to keep his perfect record intact. That would be Hadley, who comes into this one sitting at 8-0, although this is his first time in the UFC. Nascimento is 18-6 overall and looking to bounce back after losing at his first attempt with the UFC. A big one for Hadley and I think he gets the win.
Frank Camacho (+100) Vs Manuel Torres (-130)
We have a Lightweight bout up next and a pair of fighters heading in different directions. Things have gone off the rails for Camacho, who has lost 2 in a row and 4 of his last 5 to fall to 22-9 overall. Torres is 12-2 and on a run that has seen him win each of his last 3 fights. I think he keeps that momentum going with a KO win in this one.
Katlyn Chookagian (-180) Vs Amanda Ribas (+150)
The women are up next for what looks to be a rather evenly matched Flyweight bout. Chookagian comes in with an impressive 17-4 record and a run that has seen her win each of her last 3 fights. She will have her hands full with Ribas, who is 11-2 overall and winner of 5 of her last 6 fights. I think this one goes the distance, with Chookagian getting the nod.
Louis Smolka (+245) Vs Davey Grant (-305)
Next up we have a Bantamweight bout between a pair of fighters who are not in the best form. Smolka is 17-8 overall, but he has been very up and down of late, losing 3 of his last 5 fights. Grant is looking to get back on track after losing 2 in a row to fall to 11-6. I think that this is a good matchup for Grant, who I like to win by KO.
Ryan Spann (+195) Vs Ion Cutelaba (-235)
This Light Heavyweight bout serves as the co-main event of the night, and again, it’s a pair of fighters in need of a win. Spann is 19-7 in his pro career, but he has stumbled of late, losing 2 of his last 3 fights. Cutelaba also has a good record at 16-6-1, but he is just 1-2-1 in his last 4. A good matchup here, but I have Cutelaba with the KO win.
Jan Blachowicz (+160) Vs Aleksandar Rakic (-195)
We close out the night with a couple of highly ranked Light Heavyweights stepping into the octagon. Blachowicz is looking to bounce back after losing the title in his last fight and seeing his record drop to 28-9. Rakic is climbing the ranks and has his eye on a title shot. He is 14-2 overall and a winner in 4 of his last 5 fights. A close one, but I like Rakic by decision.
UFC Betting Center
UFC Recent MMA Event History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest UFC Fight Odds, UFC Live Odds, team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Houston team stats, Ultimate Fighting Championship Futures & Specials, News & other info on the UFC.
- Covington vs Masvidal Betting Tips Video UFC 272 Who Will Win?
- UFC 272 Co-Main Event Betting Video, UFC 272 Moicano vs. Dos Anjos Who Will Win?
- UFC 272: Covington vs Masvidal Betting Odds & Predictions
- UFC Fight Night: Dariush Vs Makhachev Betting Odds & Picks
- UFC 271: Adesanya vs Whittaker 2 Betting Odds & Predictions
- LFA 124: Formiga Vs Bunes Betting Analysis & Predictions
- ONE Championship: Bad Blood Betting Analysis & Predictions
- UFC Fight Night: Hermansson Vs Strickland Betting Odds & Picks
- LFA 123: Argueta Vs Santos Betting Analysis & Predictions
- UFC 270: Ngannou vs Gane Betting Odds & Predictions
- UFC Fight Night: Kattar Vs Chikadze Betting Odds & Picks
- UFC Fight Night: Lewis Vs Daukaus Betting Odds & Picks
- ONE Championship: Winter Warriors II Betting Analysis & Predictions
- UFC 269: Oliveira Vs Poirier Betting Odds & Predictions
- LFA 120: Cantuaria Vs Horth Betting Analysis & Predictions
- Cage Warriors 131 and Cage Warriors 132 Betting Analysis & Picks
- UFC Fight Night: Font Vs Aldo Betting Odds & Picks
- ONE Championship: Winter Warriors Betting Analysis & Predictions
Ultimate Fighting Championship Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
UFC MMA Odds | 2022 Current UFC Betting Lines