Kansas Jayhawks Odds, NCAA College Basketball Lines | 2023 March Madness Betting
10/07 - 04:00 PM
Kansas Jayhawks Headlines
2023 Kansas Jayhawks Headlines, Best Lines
|University||University of Kansas|
|Conference||Big 12 Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Basketball Arena||Allen Fieldhouse|
|Mascot||Big Jay, Baby Jay|
NCAA Basketball Betting Picks: Kansas Gets Payback vs. Kansas State
The lone game in college basketball Tuesday on the last day of January is from the Big 12 and the Sunflower Showdown as No. 7 Kansas State looks for an improbable season sweep of No. 8 Kansas. Here’s a pick on the NCAAB Odds for that game and a big one from the Mountain West.
No. 7 Kansas State at No. 8 Kansas (-7)
Tip at 8 p.m. ET on ESPN+. Kansas State knocked off Kansas 83-82 in overtime on Jan. 17 in one of the top Big 12 games of the year. Senior Keyontae Johnson’s lob dunk from fellow senior Markquis Nowell with 25 seconds left in overtime proved to be the game-winner. Kansas had one last chance with 11 seconds remaining, but KSU’s Ish Massoud was able to force KU’s Dajuan Harris, Jr., into a turnover on the baseline with only a few seconds left to preserve the victory.
Johnson was among three Wildcats in double figures, as he and reserve Desi Sills scored a team-leading 24 points. The Jayhawks were led by junior Jalen Wilson, whose game-high 38 points tied the Bramlage Coliseum opponent record matching the 38 by Georgia State’s Anton Reese on Nov. 28, 1998. K-State snapped a 7-game losing streak to its longtime rival in the 298th meeting and in the first Top-15 matchup since 2013, while ending Kansas’ 10-game overall winning streak.
K-State (18-3) comes off a 64-50 home win over Florida in the SEC/Big 12 Challenge on Saturday. The Wildcats held Florida to a season-low 50 points on 31 percent shooting and snapped a 4-game losing streak in the SEC/Big 12 Challenge. The 50 points tied for an opponent-low, also done in wins over Wichita State and UIW, while it was the lowest field goal percentage by an opponent this season. Johnson, a former Florida player, finished the night with a game-tying 13 points and game-best 11 rebounds for his 18th career double-double and his fifth of the season.
Kansas (17-4) snapped a three-game skid with a 77-68 win at Kentucky on Saturday. Wilson scored 22 points and has scored 113 points over his last four games, which marks the most points by a Kansas player in a four-game stretch since the inception of the Big 12 in 1996-97. Wilson has scored 20+ points in four straight games and 12 games this season. Wilson has now scored 1,200 career points, passing Svi Mykhailiuk (1,181) and Aaron Miles (1,183) to move to 41st on the Kansas all-time career scoring list. Wilson leads the Big 12 in scoring at 21.4 ppg, which is ninth nationally. Wilson also leads the Big 12 with eight double-doubles, which is 29th nationally.
Kansas leads the overall series with Kansas State, 203-95, and has won seven of the last eight and 15 of the last 17 matchups. Beginning in 2007, Kansas has won the last 16 matchups against Kansas State in Allen Fieldhouse. Pick: Kansas to win but KSU covers
No. 22 San Diego State at Nevada (+2.5)
The late game of the night at 11 PM on CBS Sports Network. SDSU leads the Mountain West at 8-1 in league play and Nevada is still in the hunt at 6-3. The teams played Jan. 10 in San Diego and the Aztecs won 74-65. Matt Bradley had 17 points and 10 rebounds and Lamont Butler added 15 points for No. 23 San Diego State. Keshad Johnson added 11 points for SDSU, which has beaten Nevada nine straight times. SDSU shot 50% while holding Nevada to 39.7%. The Aztecs outrebounded Nevada 33-29 and made 8 of 21 3-pointers.
SDSU (17-4) comes off a 72-51 blowout win over San Jose State on Saturday and returned to the AP Top 25 at No 22. With its appearance in this week’s AP poll, San Diego State is ranked for the 95th week since the start of the 2010-11 season, more than any other program in the state of California in that time frame. The Aztecs finished with just three turnovers against San Jose State, their fewest in the Mountain West era.
San Diego State has won 27 of its last 34 conference road contests (27-7) since the start of the 2019-20 campaign, and overall has emerged the victor in 12 of its last 13, and 17 of its last 18, Mountain West games, regardless of location. SDSU is 50-1 in its last 51 games, and has won 38 straight games, in which it has shot at least 50.0 percent from the field which it last did against Nevada.
Nevada (16-6) lost at rival UNLV 68-62 on Saturday as the Wolf Pack were held scoreless over the final four minutes of play. Kenan Blackshear scored 14 points on the night, in addition to recording six assists, pulling down five rebounds, and tallying two steals. Blackshear surpassed the 100-assist mark for the season. Nevada is 12-0 this when hitting 44% or better from the field, but hit only 41.2% in the UNLV loss.
The Wolf Pack are unbeaten in Reno and already have dispatched the other three teams in the upper half of the standings at home in Boise State, Utah State and New Mexico. Darrion Williams is a leading candidate for MW Freshman of the Year. He was named the Mountain West Freshman of Week for the third time this season on Monday.
The Aztecs own a 25-6 series advantage overall vs. Nevada and are 7-5 in Reno. Pick: Nevada
College Basketball Betting Center
NCAAB Odds and Lines
|March Madness Odds|
|NIT | CIT | CBI|
Latest College Basketball News:
- Purdue Boilermakers and NCAA Basketball Early Odds: Five Returning Starters
- Florida Atlantic and NCAA Basketball Early Odds: Key Players Return
- San Diego State vs UConn Odds and Lines: NCAA Basketball National Championship 2023
- NCAA National Championship Betting Prediction: San Diego State vs. UConn
- Final Four Odds, Picks, Betting Lines and Prediction: FAU vs San Diego State, Miami vs UConn
Kansas Jayhawks Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Kansas Jayhawks Game Odds, Jayhawks Live Odds, This Weeks Kansas Jayhawks team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Kansas team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Jayhawks Winning the March Madness, Kansas NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Kansas Jayhawks. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Kansas Jayhawks Today!
- #2 Baylor vs #17 Kansas Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #23 Kansas vs #12 Texas | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #23 Kansas vs #17 West Virginia Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #9 Kansas vs. Oklahoma | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #9 Kansas vs #2 Baylor | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- No. 5 Kansas vs No. 14 Texas Tech | 2020 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- No. 8 Creighton vs. No. 5 Kansas | 2020 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- TCU vs Kansas 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Oklahoma State vs Kansas NCAAB Lines, Preview and Picks
- Kansas vs West Virginia 2020 College Basketball Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Kansas vs Oklahoma 2020 College Basketball Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Kansas vs Iowa State 2020 College Basketball Betting Lines & Preview
- West Virginia vs Kansas 2020 College Basketball Betting Lines & Analysis
- Kansas vs Villanova 2019 College Basketball Odds, Game Preview & Pick
- UMKC vs Kansas 2019 College Basketball Betting Lines & Analysis
- Colorado vs Kansas 2019 College Basketball Lines & Game Preview
- Monmouth vs Kansas 2019 College Basketball Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- UNC Greensboro vs Kansas 2019 College Basketball Lines, Analysis & Prediction
Sports in the State of Kansas
NCAA Teams | Division I
Kansas Jayhawks | March Madness
Kansas Jayhawks | NCAA College Basketball Tournament