UFC Odds, Vegas Apex Ultimate Fight Championship Lines | UFC Betting
UFC Featured Lines
UFC Odds, 2022 UFC Betting
Ultimate Fighting Championship Lines
If you love mixed martial arts and the vast multitude of betting opportunities that today’s UFC brings with it, then MyBookie is the place for you!
Whether you like backing some of the biggest names in the sport today like Jon Jones or you prefer to back value-packed underdogs more often than not, you’re going to love the UFC betting action we offer.
From fast payouts and a customer service department that is quite literally, the best in the business, you’re going to find your UFC wagering experience at MyBookie to be second to none!
UFC 280 Early Odds and Fights Preview: Two Titles at Stake
Each week, we do our best to cover every major MMA event taking place. This week will be more of the same, but we also want to look ahead to an event that is still a couple of weeks away. We are, of course, talking about UFC 280, which will take place on Saturday morning, October 22. The event is taking place in the early hours of the morning due to the fact that the UFC will once again be back in Abu Dhabi, a place they went regularly during the pandemic. The main card in this one is a beauty, with 5 great fights, 2 of which are title bouts. I will not be making any predictions here, as this is all about the early UFC Odds, so let’s get to it.
MMA Betting Picks – Early UFC 280: Oliveira vs Makhachev Odds
Katlyn Chookagian (+164) Vs Manon Fiorot (-212)
The main card starts with the ladies and what looks to be a very good Flyweight bout. Chookagian comes into this one on the heels of a 4-fight win streak that has taken her overall record to 18-4. As good as she has been, Chookagian is in as an underdog for this one. Fiorot is sitting at 9-1 overall and has won each of her last 9 fights. This is one that could very well go the distance.
Beneil Dariush (+151) Vs Mateusz Gamrot (-196)
We have a couple of very experienced Flyweights stepping into the octagon next for what should be a great fight. Dariush is ranked #5 in the world and comes into this bout on a 7-fight win streak that has his record now sitting at Gamrot is 21-1 and ranked at #7 in the world, so it’s more than fair to suggest that the winner of this one is going to move that much closer to a title shot.
Petr Yan (-333) Vs Sean O’Malley (+244)
Another great fight up next before we get to the title bouts. Yan comes into this one on the heels of a split decision loss to Aljamain Sterling for the belt. He has now lost 2 of his last 3 to fall to 16-3 overall. O’Malley is 15-1 overall and is coming off a fight that ended as a No Contest after an eye poke. Outside of that one, he has won 5 of his last 6. This one has fight of the night potential.
Aljamain Sterling (-175) Vs TJ Dillashaw (+135)
The first title fight of the night is for the Bantamweight Championship, with Sterling coming in as the defending champion. He is 21-3 overall and has now won 7 in a row, with the majority of those fights going the distance. Dillashaw has won 5 of his last 6 fights to get to 17-4 overall, but he comes into this one as the underdog, which is not surprising given that he is the challenger here.
Charles Oliveira (+126) Vs Islam Makhachev (-161)
The main card closes out with a fantastic matchup, with the winner of this one set to win the vacant Lightweight Championship belt. Oliveira is 33-8 and you have to go all the way back to 2017 to find the last time he lost. Since then, he has won 11 in a row. Makhachev is 22-1 overall and has won 10 in a row, with his last loss coming back in 2015. This one should be an absolute war.
UFC Betting Center
UFC Recent MMA Event History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest UFC Fight Odds, Live Odds & Over Under Rounds Betting. Ultimate Fighting Championship Upcoming events, News & other UFC info.
- 2022 Dana White’s Contender Series Week 6 Betting Analysis and MMA Picks
- 2022 Dana White’s Contender Series Week 5 Betting Analysis and MMA Picks
- UFC 278: Usman Vs Edwards 2 Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
- 2022 Dana White’s Contender Series Week 4 Betting Analysis and MMA Picks
- UFC Fight Night: Vera Vs Cruz Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
- 2022 Dana White’s Contender Series Week 3 Betting Analysis and MMA Picks
- UFC Fight Night: Santos Vs Hill Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
- 2022 Dana White’s Contender Series Week 2 Betting Analysis and MMA Picks for Season 6
- UFC 277: Pena Vs Nunes 2 Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
- 2022 Dana White’s Contender Series Week 1 Betting Analysis and MMA Picks
- UFC Fight Night: Blaydes Vs Aspinall Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
- UFC Fight Night: Ortega Vs Rodriguez Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
- UFC Fight Night: Dos Anjos Vs Fiziev Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
- UFC 276: Adesanya Vs Cannonier Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
- UFC Fight Night: Tsarukyan Vs Gamrot Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
- UFC Fight Night: Kattar vs. Emmett Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
- UFC 275: Teixeira Vs Prochazka Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
- UFC Fight Night: Volkov Vs Rozenstruik Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
Ultimate Fighting Championship Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
UFC MMA Odds | 2022 Current UFC Betting Lines
MMA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MMA Reviews
Mybookie Ag is an amazing website. The ease of use for betting, is second to none. The payout methods they utilize, are fast and efficient. You always get your money within three days. Overall 5 out of 5 stars.
Been using the site for guessing about a year now and so far impressed…usually quick response time to any questions and quick payouts…makes NFL games, fights more interesting
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.