Champions League Odds
Latest Soccer Headlines, Vegas Football Odds Online
|Founded:||1955; (Rebranded in 1992)|
|Number of Teams||32 (group stage) | 79 (total)|
|Qualifier for:||UEFA Super Cup |
FIFA Club World Cup
|Championships||UEFA Europa League |
UEFA Europa Conference League
UEFA Champions League Betting Analysis for the Final: Liverpool vs Real Madrid Odds
After another fantastic season, the UEFA Champions League is ready to crown a new titlist. On Saturday afternoon eastern time, Real Madrid and Liverpool throw down for the right to call themselves champions. Lines haven’t changed much since oddsmakers established Liverpool an over even money favorite to win in regulation. Will the Reds win their third league title of the season? Or will Real Madrid win their second? Check out UEFA Champions League Odds, analysis, and a free pick for Real Madrid versus Liverpool.
Liverpool vs Real Madrid Betting Analysis and Prediction | 2022 UCL Final Odds
2022 Champions League Finals: Real Madrid vs Liverpool Match Info
- When: Saturday, May 28 at 3:00 pm ET
- Where: Stade de France, Saint Denis, France
- TV / Streaming: CBS / Paramount +
- Handicap Odds: Real Madrid +½ -131 / Liverpool FC –½ +104
- Moneyline Odds: Real Madrid +240 / Liverpool +108 / Draw +265
- Total Odds: O 2 ½ -136 / U 2 ½ -138
Why Real Madrid will beat Liverpool
Real has already beaten two of the best teams from the English Premier League. The LaLiga Champions got past both Chelsea and Manchester City on their way to the Champions League Final. The win over the Sky Blues was one of the greatest comebacks in CL history. Karim Benzema scored 2 goals in extra time. If Real could beat the Blues and the Citizens, why couldn’t they take down Liverpool?
Real Madrid Last 5
- D – 0-0 vs. Real Betis
- D – 1-1 vs. Cadiz
- W – 6-0 vs. Levante
- L – 1-0 vs. Atletico Madrid
- W – 3-1 vs. Manchester City
Real Madrid Predicted Starting Lineup
Why Liverpool is a good bet versus Real Madrid
Liverpool is rolling. The Reds have won 4-of-5 with a draw. The draw happened versus strong Tottenham. More importantly, Pool failed to win the Premier League in the final matchweek. So Liverpool will be motivated to win their third league title of the season.
Liverpool Last 5
- W – 3-1 vs. Wolverhampton
- W – 1-2 vs. Southampton
- W – 0-0 vs. Chelsea
- W – 1-2 vs. Aston Villa
- D – 1-1 vs. Tottenham
Liverpool Predicted Starting Lineup
- van Djik
Final Betting Analysis: Real Madrid vs Liverpool
In the Premier League’s final matchweek, Pool still had a chance to beat Manchester City and win the EPL. If Pool had pulled off the EPL win, they’d be going for a rare fourth title of the season because earlier, Liverpool won the Carabao Cup and the FA Cup.
In any case, Pool wants to at least go 3-for-4. Doing so means beating Real Madrid and winning the title. No doubt, beating Real won’t be easy.
Carlo Ancelotti has El Blanco playing above their talent level. But Liverpool has something that Chelsea and Man City doesn’t.
The best fullback in soccer, Netherland’s national team captain Virgil Van Djik, ensures Liverpool’s defense gives up few opportunities.
Real knows they won’t stop Mane and Salah. So their best chance is to be ultra-aggressive. If Real plays overly aggressive, Liverpool will counter.
Liverpool is more disciplined than City. The Reds are more talented than Chelsea and Jurgen Klopp has his team playing while making few mistakes. Liverpool wins the Champions League with a regulation victory.
Champions League Pick: Liverpool +108
Soccer Betting Center
UEFA Champions League Betting Lines
- UEFA Champions League Odds Update After Semifinals 1st Leg Matches
- UEFA Champions League Odds: Villarreal vs Liverpool Betting Analysis
- UEFA Champions League Odds: Real Madrid vs Man. City Betting Analysis
- UEFA Champions League Betting Analysis: Updated Real Madrid Odds
- UEFA Champions League Betting Analysis: Updated Villarreal Odds
- UEFA Champions League Betting Analysis: Updated Liverpool Odds
- UEFA Champions League Odds: Liverpool and Manchester City Are the Betting Favorites
- UEFA Champions League Betting Analysis: Updated Manchester City Odds
- UEFA Champions League Odds: Real Madrid, Man. City, Villareal and Liverpool to the Semifinals
Champions League Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Champions Odds, 2022 UEFA Champions League | Soccer Betting Odds