NASCAR Odds, Playoff Race Lines | NASCAR Betting
NASCAR Odds, Playoff Race Lines | NASCAR Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
NASCAR Odds | 2021 Racing Lines
2021 NASCAR Betting News
|Category||Stock Car Racing | Sports Car Racing (IMSA)|
|Founded||February 21, 1948|
|Headquarters||Daytona Beach, Florida, U.S.|
NASCAR 2021 Kansas Lottery 300 and Hollywood Casino 400 Betting Analysis & Prediction
This weekend, the NASCAR trailers will be heading to Kansas, with drivers in each of the series well aware that the end of the season is now very much in sight. The Truck Series will be off again, returning on October 30, but we do have a pair of big races in the Xfinity Series and the Cup Series. We are going to break down both of those races and see if we can get a little closer to predicting a champion in both. That prediction will come at a later date, but we can look at the races this weekend to see who might be among the favorites to win so you can get ready to bet against the NASCAR odds.
NASCAR Xfinity Series and Cup Series Betting Events for the Week
Xfinity Series – Kansas Lottery 300 – Saturday at 3 PM EST
This will be the first of 2 more races that will decide which 4 drivers head into the final weekend of the season with a shot at winning it all. The battle between the top 8 drivers is as tight as it gets. No one is safe, as the first race of the Round of 8 saw John H. Nemechek drop in and pick up a win.
That means that AJ Allmendinger remains on top of the driver standings in what is his first full season in the Xfinity Series after a long run in the Cup Series. He remains the man to beat, but Austin Cindric has proven to have what it takes to get the job done at this stage of the season after finishing as champion last season. He had a 2nd place finish at Kansas last season, but he has not been great there outside of that one race.
Justin Allgaier is sitting in 3rd overall right now despite not winning a race since the early part of the season. He has been a consistent top 10 finisher at Kansas, so look for him to be in the mix here.
Cup Series – Hollywood Casino 400 – Sunday at 3 PM EST
After missing most of 2020 through suspension, Kyle Larson is back and looking like the favorite to win it all this season. He has now won back-to-back races and has punched hid ticket into the final four already. He will not be taking his foot off the gas anytime soon, though, which is why he is in as the favorite this weekend at +140.
It took a little while for Denny Hamlin (+550) to get rolling this season, as he did not pick up a win until the start of the playoffs. He has now won 2 races and is heading to Kansas, where he has picked up a pair of wins in his last 4 runs there. While he has never won at Kansas, Ryan Blaney (+550) is up among the favorites for this race. He has finished in the top 10 no less than 6 times at Kansas.
We also have defending champion Chase Elliott (+750) and Kyle Busch (+700) in among the favorites for this one. Elliott has to be considered a threat on Sunday, as he has been solid in his runs in Kansas, finishing in the top 10 in 7 of his 11 races there. Busch needs to be considered a real favorite here, as he already has a win at Kansas earlier this season.
NASCAR Betting Center
2021 NASCAR Betting Odds & Betting News
We offer the latest NASCAR Race Odds, NASCAR Live Odds, Race Props, Specials and Lines. The latest NASCAR stats, NASCAR Futures & Specials, News & other info on the NASCAR Betting Online.
- NASCAR 2021 Bass Pro Shops Night Race Betting Odds & Analysis
- NASCAR 2021 UNOH 200 and Food City 300 Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NASCAR 2021 Federated Auto Parts 400 Salute to First Responders Betting Analysis
- NASCAR 2021 Go Bowling 250 Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NASCAR 2021 Cook Out Southern 500 Betting Odds & Analysis
- NASCAR 2021 Help A Hero 200 Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NASCAR 2021 In It To Win It 200 Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NASCAR 2021 Coke Zero Sugar 400 Betting Odds & Analysis
- NASCAR 2021 Wawa 250 Betting Odds & Prediction
- NASCAR 2021 FireKeepers Casino 400 Betting Odds & Analysis
- NASCAR 2021 New Holland 250 Betting Odds & Prediction
- NASCAR 2021 Gateway 200 Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NASCAR 2021 Verizon 200 Betting Odds & Analysis
- NASCAR 2021 Pennzoil 150 Betting Odds & Prediction
- NASCAR 2021 Go Bowling at The Glen Betting Odds & Analysis
- NASCAR 2021 United Rentals 176 Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NASCAR 2021 Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey 200 Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NASCAR 2021 Foxwoods Resort Casino 301 Betting Odds & Analysis
2021 NASCAR Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NASCAR Odds, Daytona 500 Racing Lines