NBA Conference Championship | 2021 NBA Eastern & Western Championship Betting
NBA Featured Lines
NBA Odds 2021
NBA Betting Lines
The National Basketball Association (NBA) is the premier men’s professional basketball league in the world. It is composed of 30 teams; 29 in the United States and 1 in Canada. The NBA playoffs are a best-of-seven elimination tournament annually held after the NBA regular season to determine the league’s champion. Check out our NBA Finals Championship Odds, News & Analysts
NBA TV Coverage in the United States is shared across TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV. NBA Doubleheaders are common throughout the season as games are aired back to back, with the different networks having different names for their NBA Broadcasts, ESPN has Wednesday Night NBA & Friday Night NBA, as well as NBA Saturday Showcase and NBA Sunday Showcase, the NBA on TNT features NBA Players Only as well as the generic label NBA on TNT.
Mavericks vs. Hawks NBA Betting Lines | Luka Doncic MVP Favorite
Two of the last teams to open their 2020-21 NBA regular season are the Dallas Mavericks, led by NBA MVP betting favorite Luka Doncic, visiting fellow star Trae Young and the Atlanta Hawks, who are short favorites on the NBA odds for Thursday. Doncic and Young were traded for one another at the 2018 draft.
How to Bet Dallas at Atlanta NBA Odds & TV Info
- When: Thursday, 7:30 PM ET
- Where: State Farm Arena
- TV: TNT
- Stream: TNT app
- Radio: Tunein.com
- NBA Odds: Hawks -2.5 (total 225.5)
Dallas won both matchups. The game in Atlanta finished 122-116 for the Mavs. Luka Doncic scored 27 points and dished out 14 assists. Kristaps Porzingis added 24 points and 11 rebounds for the Mavericks, including a crucial tip-in of a miss by Doncic with 32 seconds remaining. Trae Young had 21 points and nine assists for Atlanta. The home team has taken six of the last seven matchups.
Why Bet on Dallas?
The Mavericks appear pretty healthy entering the season. Their big offseason addition was guard Reggie Bullock, which isn’t that big. Last season, he averaged 10.9 points, a career-high 3.4 rebounds, 1.5 assists and 30.0 minutes in 65 games (64 starts) with the Knicks. Bullock averaged playoff career highs of 8.8 points, 3.4 rebounds, 1.2 assists and 32.4 minutes in five first round starts against the Atlanta Hawks.
This will mark the third time in franchise history that Dallas will open the season against Atlanta, with all three of those instances coming since 2013-14. The Mavs will begin the year in Atlanta for the first time ever. It will also mark the first time in three years that Dallas and Atlanta will meet outside the month of February.
In four career games against the Hawks, Mavericks star Luka Doncic is averaging 25.0 points, 9.3 rebounds, 8.0 assists, 1.3 steals and 1.3 blocks per game. Doncic has totaled exactly 100 points in those four games, topped 20 points in all four, and the Mavericks have gone 3-1 in those contests. He has increased his scoring output in each of those games.
In 16 career games (10 starts) against Atlanta, former Hawk Tim Hardaway Jr. is averaging 17.8 points per game – his highest scoring average against any franchise.
The Mavericks will open the season on the road for the 20th in team history. Dallas is 9-10 (.474) all-time in season-opening games played on the road (compared to 13-9, .591, all-time in season-opening games played at home).
This will be the Dallas head coaching debut of former star player Jason Kidd. Kidd, who was inducted to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in 2018, is in his third stint in Dallas after spending eight of his 19 seasons as a player with the team and helping the Mavericks to the 2011 NBA title
Why Bet on Atlanta?
The Hawks reached the Eastern Conference Finals last season for the second time in franchise history, also winning the most postseason games in team history (10) before falling to the eventual champion Milwaukee Bucks in six games.
Including postseason play, Atlanta went 37-19 (.661) after March 1, the most wins and highest winning percentage in the Eastern Conference, and the second-best mark in each category in the NBA. The Hawks went 23-6 in their last 29 home games, including playoffs.
Star Trae Young averaged 28.5 ppg and 9.5 apg during the team’s postseason run, becoming the first player in NBA history to post at least 20 points and seven-or-more assists in each of his first 13 career playoff games. Last regular season, he averaged 25.3 points (14th in the NBA), 9.4 assists (2nd) and 3.9 rebounds in 33.7 minutes (.438 FG%, .343 3FG%, .886 FT%), leading the NBA in free throws made (484). He was the only qualifying player to average at least 25 ppg and 9 apg.Clint Capela averaged 15.2 points, 14.3 rebounds and 2.1 blocks in 30.1 minutes in 2020-21 (.594 FG%, .573 FT%), leading the NBA in rebounding while finishing third in blocks per game and 10th in field goal percentage. For the 2020-21 regular season, Atlanta averaged 113.7 points per game, which was the third highest mark since the club moved to Atlanta in 1968-69.
Couple of injury concerns for Atlanta with reserve guard Lou Williams and reserve forward Danilo Gallinari both questionable. Gallinari currently ranks sixth in career free-throw percentage among active players who have made at least 1,200 free throws. Gallo’s lifetime free-throw percentage of 87.6 ranks 22nd all-time.
- Mavericks are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games as a road underdog.
- Mavericks are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 road games.
- Hawks are 18-4 ATS in their last 22 games as a home favorite.
- Hawks are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games as a favorite.
- Hawks are 21-8 ATS in their last 29 home games.
- Mavericks are 3-12 ATS in the last 15 meetings.
- Hawks 114, Mavericks 111
NBA Betting Center
2021 NBA Basketball Betting News
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update
- Bucks vs Suns NBA Preview | Will Giannis Play in Game 1 of NBA Finals?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals?
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season?
- Hawks vs Bucks: NBA Odds and Preview | Will Giannis or Trae Play Game 5?
- Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers NBA Game 6 Bet Line | Sun Tries Again for NBA Finals Spot
- Milwaukee vs. Atalanta Game 4 : NBA Odds to Win | What About Trae Young?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lillard Might Ask for A Trade, Pistons Won the NBA Draft Lottery
- Clippers vs Suns Game 5 Betting Predictions | Phoenix Can Earn Spot In NBA Finals
- Hawks vs Bucks Game 2 Odds & Prediction | Can Atlanta Pull Another Upset?
- NBA 2021 Conference Odds Update: Clippers Down 2 Games, Hawks Take the Lead
- Suns vs Clippers Game 3 | Phoenix Hopeful Chris Paul Returns For Western Finals
- Hawks vs Bucks Game 1 | Bucks Are Solid Favorites On The NBA Odds
- Clippers vs Suns Game 2 | Kawhi Leonard and Chris Paul Ruled Out
- NBA News & Rumors: Rick Carlisle Leaves the Mavericks, Zion Williamson Unhappy, What’s Next for Brooklyn
- Lakers 106 vs Heat 93 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 111 vs Lakers 108 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 102 vs Heat 96 Tuesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 104 vs Heat 115 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 114 vs Lakers 124 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 98 vs Lakers 116 Wednesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Nuggets 107 vs Lakers 117 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 108 vs Celtics 121 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 114 vs Nuggets 108 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 109 vs Heat 112 Wednesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 106 vs Nuggets 114 Tuesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 103 vs Lakers 105 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 117 vs Heat 106 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 114 vs Lakers 126 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 106 vs Celtics 101 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
2021 NBA Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines