Denver Nuggets Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2021 Nuggets Championship Betting
10/29 - 10:00 PM
NBA Lock- Nuggets v Mavericks Any Team to Score
NBA Lock- Nuggets v Mavericks Any Team to Score
denver nuggets Schedule
denver nuggets Standings
denver nuggets Injuries
Most recent posts
More Featured Sportsbook Lines
Denver Nuggets Odds
2021 Denver Nuggets Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Dallas Mavericks: 1980–present|
|Arena||American Airlines Center|
|Conference titles||2 (2006, 2011)|
Suns vs Nuggets Game 3 | NBA Betting Odds
How to Bet Suns at Nuggets NBA Odds & TV Info
- When: Friday, 10 PM ET
- Where: Ball Arena
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN app
Why Bet on Phoenix? | NBA Betting OddsThe Suns did whatever they wanted in the 123-98 Game 2 rout, shooting 47.9 percent from the field, including a stellar 47.4 percent from beyond the arc. Six Suns finished in double digits in scoring, including all five starters. Through the three quarters in which the Suns dominated with their starting crew, the Nuggets hit just 37% of their buckets and went 9-of-32 (28%) from three. “We were just relentless with our effort, our coverage, our communications,” coach Monty Williams said. “Just thought our defense carried us the whole night.” Chris Paul hit 6-of-10 shots for 17 points, five rebounds, 15 assists, a block and zero turnovers. CP3 is just the third player to have a 15-point, 15-assist game with zero turnovers in the playoffs since 1984 and he’s done it three times. Magic Johnson and Jason Kidd are the other guys to do it. Only three players age 35 or older have posted at least 15 points, 15 assists and five rebounds in a postseason game: Paul, LeBron James and John Stockton. Hall of Fame company. By handing out 15 assists Wednesday, Paul pushed his playoff total to 974. That moved him ahead of Lakers legend Jerry West for 14th on the all-time playoff assists list. Paul could jump past Isiah Thomas (987) in Game 3. Deandre Ayton had 15 points and 10 rebounds – he has come out with much more aggression in Round 2, posting double-doubles in each of the first two matchups. Ayton needed only 26 minutes to post his fifth double-double in eight playoff games. Devin Booker had 18 points and 10 rebounds. His relatively low scoring output was a product of the game already reaching blowout status in the third quarter. The second-seeded Suns have been hammering opponents thus far, averaging a 17-point margin of victory throughout this postseason, dropping only two games to the Los Angeles Lakers by an average of just 10.5 points. While only managing the 10th best offensive rating throughout the playoffs, the Suns have managed to stifle opponents, earning them the top defensive rating (104.3) through eight games played.
Why Bet on Denver? | NBA Betting OddsWhile Denver played well into the third quarter of Game 1 in Phoenix and led by as many as 10, Game 2 was never in doubt as the Nuggets were routed 123-98. The Nuggets posted the lowest first-half point total by any team in the 2021 playoffs with 42 on 36.7 percent shooting. It didn’t get much better in the final two quarters of the game. Phoenix searingly got whatever it wanted on offense, shooting 47.9 percent from the field – with the same percentage from deep. Coach Mike Malone wasn’t happy. “I felt we quit, which is something you never want to see,” Malone said. “So I guess for Game 3, I’m just going to try to find guys that will at least go out there and leave it all on the line. I may have a hard time coming up with five guys that fill that, but these two games, these second halves have really been disappointing, and that’s an understatement.” One major bright spot was the return of injury from Will Barton, who had 10 points and three assists in 16 minutes. Barton had last played April 23 when he lasted just one minute before injuring his hamstring. Barton was on a minutes limit and should be able to play a bit more in Game 2. Newly-named MVP Nikola Jokic had 24 points, 13 rebounds and six assists. The Suns’ defense swarmed Jokic virtually any time he touched the ball. Through two games, Phoenix has done a good job of limiting Jokic as a scorer. Denver is struggling to find scoring options outside of Jokic, which is limiting his effectiveness. Aaron Gordon did nothing in Game 2 (6/1/0 line), and the Nuggets’ backcourt has been non-existent (nine points from the starters). Playing through a sore back, Michael Porter Jr. had just 11 points and six rebounds in 28 minutes. In order to compete in the series, the Nuggets simply need Porter to step up as a legitimate No. 2 option alongside Jokic. Through two games, the 22-year-old has struggled to do so. The 11 Denver turnovers turned into 12 points for the Suns, who got 14 fast-break points to just eight for the Nuggets. The absence of Jamal Murray (out for season) is clearly being felt, but Denver has no other solution but push the other starters to step up to help Jokic. Game Trends
- Suns are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Suns are 3-0-1 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight up win of more than 10 points.
- Suns are 8-0 ATS in their last 8 Friday games.
- Nuggets are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games as a home favorite.
- Nuggets are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
- Nuggets are 8-19 ATS in their last 27 Friday games.
- Nuggets 114, Suns 112
Denver Nuggets Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Denver Nuggets Game Odds, Nuggets Live Odds, This Weeks Denver Nuggets team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Denver team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Nuggets Winning the NBA Championship, Denver NBA News & other info on the Denver Nuggets. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Denver Nuggets Today!
- Denver Nuggets vs. Sacramento Kings: 12/23/2020 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- NBA 2020 Playoffs Top 5 Players Expert Analysis
- Nuggets 107 vs Lakers 117 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers vs Nuggets Game 5, NBA Eastern Conference Finals Game Betting Trends & Predictions
- Lakers 114 vs Nuggets 108 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- NBA 2020 Conference Finals Expert Analysis
- Los Angeles Lakers vs Denver Nuggets Game 4 Computer Picks & NBA Eastern Conference Finals Odds
- Lakers 106 vs Nuggets 114 Tuesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- NBA Betting News & Rumors for the 2020 Season
- Lakers vs Nuggets Game 3, NBA Eastern Conference Finals Game Betting Odds & Trends
- Nuggets 103 vs Lakers 105 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Los Angeles Lakers vs Denver Nuggets Game 2 Odds & Betting Trends
- Lakers vs Nuggets Game 1, NBA Eastern Conference Finals Game Betting Trends & Predictions
- Nuggets 114 vs Lakers 126 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 104 vs Clippers 89 Tuesday Basketball Playoff Semifinals Score
- Clippers 98 vs Nuggets 111 Sunday Basketball Playoff Semifinals Score
- NBA Eastern Conference Semis Game 7 Predictions, Clippers vs Nuggets Odds, Betting Trends
- NBA Eastern Conference Semis Game 6 Predictions, Clippers vs Nuggets Odds, Betting Trends
Sports in the State of Colorado
NCAA Teams | Division I
Denver Nuggets Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines